Digital TV News: Hongyu Shuai
SMiT develops Dynamic Sentinel Cardless CAM with Viaccess-Orca
Sep 2, 2014 – SMiT has partnered with Viaccess-Orca (VO) to launch a CAM fully integrated with VO's Dynamic Sentinel Cardless solution. SMiT is the first CAM provider to achieve VO certification for Dynamic Sentinel Cardless.
News categories: SMiT Corp, Viaccess-Orca, François Moreau de Saint Martin, Hongyu Shuai, CAM, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca announces new ecosystem partners for cardless CA system
Aug 20, 2014 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that the company’s Dynamic Sentinel cardless conditional access system (CAS) will be embedded in set-top boxes from Askey Computer and ASTON, as well as conditional access modules from SMiT.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Askey Computer, ASTON, SMiT Corp, Eric Lui, Stephane Nitenberg, Hongyu Shuai, François Moreau de Saint Martin, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SMiT, iQIYI and TCL launch DVB+OTT 'Merged Television System'
Mar 18, 2014 – SMiT has announced the joint launch of a 'merged television system' with IQiYi and TCL that integrates internet videos and an interactive watching experience with live high-definition cable programs.
News categories: SMiT Corp, iQIYI, TCL, Hongyu Shuai, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming
SMiT launches Irdeto CI+ 1.3 CAM for My-HD
Jan 9, 2014 – SMiT has announced the successful launch of the Irdeto CI + 1.3 Unified Client CAM to the MENA market, only on My-HD. The Unified Client CAM has been integrated with both Cloaked CA and Softcell.
News categories: SMiT Corp, My-HD, Irdeto, Cliff Nelson, Hongyu Shuai, CAM, Middle-East, Satellite
SMiT launches CI+ 1.3 VoD CAM into Netherlands market
Dec 3, 2013 – Ziggo and SMiT have teamed-up to provide on-demand and catch-up TV services without the need for a separate set-top box. The service, launched in the Netherlands in November, uses a SMiT CI+ Module with a CI Plus IDTV certified by Ziggo.
News categories: SMiT Corp, Ziggo, Pieter Vervoort, Hongyu Shuai, Cable TV, CAM, Digital TV, Netherlands, Smart TV
Conax teams up with SMIT to launch market's first integrated CI+ Module
Sep 6, 2012 – Conax has announced the launch of the industry's first integrated CI+ CAM (Conditional Access Module). The benchmark solution is a partnership between Conax and SMIT Corporation (SMIT), the world's largest manufacturer of conditional access modules.
News categories: Conax, SMIT Corp, CAM, Conditional Access, IBC, Smart TV
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way