Digital TV News: Keith Kelley
Windstream selects ARRIS Wireless Video Gateways and Set-Tops
Aug 4, 2015 – Windstream (NASDAQ:WIN) is deploying NVG343 residential gateways and VIP Series IP set-tops from ARRIS Group (NASDAQ: ARRS) to power its Kinetic television service. Kinetic is available to more than 50,000 homes in Lincoln, Nebraska.
News categories: ARRIS Group, Windstream, Keith Kelley, Bryan Brooks, Digital TV, Fibre, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
New Motorola Mobility Set-Tops Power the Evolution of TV
Sep 7, 2012 – Motorola (NASDAQ:GOOG) has announced the launch of ten new models designed to give service providers in EMEA smarter, more energy-efficient options for delivering entertainment - including entertainment everywhere, OTT, time-shift TV, gaming and more.
News categories: Motorola, Keith Kelley, Cable TV, DVR, IBC, IPTV, Set Top Box
Motorola Releases Latest Enhancements to its KreaTV™ OS for IPTV & Hybrid Set-tops
May 16, 2012 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE:MMI) has announced that it has released the latest version of its open operating system for IP set-tops - KreaTV™ version 4.4 - for operator trials. General availability is expected in the second half of 2012.
News categories: Motorola, IPTV, Middleware
Motorola Licenses DivX for IPTV Set-top Boxes
Sep 14, 2009 – DivX (Nasdaq: DIVX) and Motorola have announced a licensing agreement to adopt DivX® technology and certify a new series of Motorola (NYSE: MOT) IPTV set-top boxes, to be initially available in Europe.
News categories: DivX, Motorola, Europe, IPTV, Media Player, Set Top Box
Motorola Reveals New Eco-Friendly IPTV Set-tops at IBC 2009
Sep 10, 2009 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced the latest additions to its Home & Networks Mobility business' VIP series IPTV set-top portfolio, introduced to help service providers and consumers lower their carbon footprint.
News categories: Motorola, IBC, IPTV, Set Top Box
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product