Digital TV News: Keith Kelley
Windstream selects ARRIS Wireless Video Gateways and Set-Tops
Aug 4, 2015 – Windstream (NASDAQ:WIN) is deploying NVG343 residential gateways and VIP Series IP set-tops from ARRIS Group (NASDAQ: ARRS) to power its Kinetic television service. Kinetic is available to more than 50,000 homes in Lincoln, Nebraska.
News categories: ARRIS Group, Windstream, Keith Kelley, Bryan Brooks, Digital TV, Fibre, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
New Motorola Mobility Set-Tops Power the Evolution of TV
Sep 7, 2012 – Motorola (NASDAQ:GOOG) has announced the launch of ten new models designed to give service providers in EMEA smarter, more energy-efficient options for delivering entertainment - including entertainment everywhere, OTT, time-shift TV, gaming and more.
News categories: Motorola, Keith Kelley, Cable TV, DVR, IBC, IPTV, Set Top Box
Motorola Releases Latest Enhancements to its KreaTV™ OS for IPTV & Hybrid Set-tops
May 16, 2012 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE:MMI) has announced that it has released the latest version of its open operating system for IP set-tops - KreaTV™ version 4.4 - for operator trials. General availability is expected in the second half of 2012.
News categories: Motorola, IPTV, Middleware
Motorola Licenses DivX for IPTV Set-top Boxes
Sep 14, 2009 – DivX (Nasdaq: DIVX) and Motorola have announced a licensing agreement to adopt DivX® technology and certify a new series of Motorola (NYSE: MOT) IPTV set-top boxes, to be initially available in Europe.
News categories: DivX, Motorola, Europe, IPTV, Media Player, Set Top Box
Motorola Reveals New Eco-Friendly IPTV Set-tops at IBC 2009
Sep 10, 2009 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced the latest additions to its Home & Networks Mobility business' VIP series IPTV set-top portfolio, introduced to help service providers and consumers lower their carbon footprint.
News categories: Motorola, IBC, IPTV, Set Top Box
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020