Digital TV News: Keith Kelley
Windstream selects ARRIS Wireless Video Gateways and Set-Tops
Aug 4, 2015 – Windstream (NASDAQ:WIN) is deploying NVG343 residential gateways and VIP Series IP set-tops from ARRIS Group (NASDAQ: ARRS) to power its Kinetic television service. Kinetic is available to more than 50,000 homes in Lincoln, Nebraska.
News categories: ARRIS Group, Windstream, Keith Kelley, Bryan Brooks, Digital TV, Fibre, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
New Motorola Mobility Set-Tops Power the Evolution of TV
Sep 7, 2012 – Motorola (NASDAQ:GOOG) has announced the launch of ten new models designed to give service providers in EMEA smarter, more energy-efficient options for delivering entertainment - including entertainment everywhere, OTT, time-shift TV, gaming and more.
News categories: Motorola, Keith Kelley, Cable TV, DVR, IBC2020, IPTV, Set Top Box
Motorola Releases Latest Enhancements to its KreaTV™ OS for IPTV & Hybrid Set-tops
May 16, 2012 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE:MMI) has announced that it has released the latest version of its open operating system for IP set-tops - KreaTV™ version 4.4 - for operator trials. General availability is expected in the second half of 2012.
News categories: Motorola, IPTV, Middleware
Motorola Licenses DivX for IPTV Set-top Boxes
Sep 14, 2009 – DivX (Nasdaq: DIVX) and Motorola have announced a licensing agreement to adopt DivX® technology and certify a new series of Motorola (NYSE: MOT) IPTV set-top boxes, to be initially available in Europe.
News categories: DivX, Motorola, Europe, IPTV, Media Player, Set Top Box
Motorola Reveals New Eco-Friendly IPTV Set-tops at IBC 2009
Sep 10, 2009 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced the latest additions to its Home & Networks Mobility business' VIP series IPTV set-top portfolio, introduced to help service providers and consumers lower their carbon footprint.
News categories: Motorola, IBC2020, IPTV, Set Top Box
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020