Digital TV News: Keith Kelley
Windstream selects ARRIS Wireless Video Gateways and Set-Tops
Aug 4, 2015 – Windstream (NASDAQ:WIN) is deploying NVG343 residential gateways and VIP Series IP set-tops from ARRIS Group (NASDAQ: ARRS) to power its Kinetic television service. Kinetic is available to more than 50,000 homes in Lincoln, Nebraska.
News categories: ARRIS Group, Windstream, Keith Kelley, Bryan Brooks, Digital TV, Fibre, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
New Motorola Mobility Set-Tops Power the Evolution of TV
Sep 7, 2012 – Motorola (NASDAQ:GOOG) has announced the launch of ten new models designed to give service providers in EMEA smarter, more energy-efficient options for delivering entertainment - including entertainment everywhere, OTT, time-shift TV, gaming and more.
News categories: Motorola, Keith Kelley, Cable TV, DVR, IBC, IPTV, Set Top Box
Motorola Releases Latest Enhancements to its KreaTV™ OS for IPTV & Hybrid Set-tops
May 16, 2012 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE:MMI) has announced that it has released the latest version of its open operating system for IP set-tops - KreaTV™ version 4.4 - for operator trials. General availability is expected in the second half of 2012.
News categories: Motorola, IPTV, Middleware
Motorola Licenses DivX for IPTV Set-top Boxes
Sep 14, 2009 – DivX (Nasdaq: DIVX) and Motorola have announced a licensing agreement to adopt DivX® technology and certify a new series of Motorola (NYSE: MOT) IPTV set-top boxes, to be initially available in Europe.
News categories: DivX, Motorola, Europe, IPTV, Media Player, Set Top Box
Motorola Reveals New Eco-Friendly IPTV Set-tops at IBC 2009
Sep 10, 2009 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced the latest additions to its Home & Networks Mobility business' VIP series IPTV set-top portfolio, introduced to help service providers and consumers lower their carbon footprint.
News categories: Motorola, IBC, IPTV, Set Top Box
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach