Digital TV News: Kris Warreyn
Alpha Networks acquires Hubee
Jul 4, 2018 – Alpha Networks has announced that it has acquired 100 percent of the shares of Hubee, a Paris-based software company specialising in smart video platforms and unique user experience solutions.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Hubee, Kris Warreyn, Frédéric Pie, Digital TV, MnA, Worldwide
Kwesé brings OTT to Africa thanks to tucano back-end
Apr 5, 2018 – Alpha Networks has announced the launch of two products by Kwesé for the African market. Kwesé Play is the first Roku video solution launched by any operator in African territory. Kwesé TV is a new OTT user experience offered to existing DTH users.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Econet Media, Kris Warreyn, Joseph Hundah, Africa, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box
Alpha Networks to launch CMS/CRM as a service at IBC 2017
Aug 24, 2017 – At IBC2017, Alpha Networks will introduce its next-generation platform tucanoRED. Featuring an open CMS/CRM architecture as a service (SaaS) business model, tucanoRED simplifies subscriber management as well as the delivery of different service offerings.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Kris Warreyn, Content Distribution, IBC2020, Worldwide
Alpha Networks, Spideo, and Wyplay to demonstrate E2E multiscreen at NAB 2017
Apr 11, 2017 – Alpha Networks, Spideo and Wyplay have announced a partnership where their technologies have been integrated to deliver Frog Premium, an end-to-end TV product, offering an attractive user experience on multiple devices.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Spideo, Wyplay, Kris Warreyn, Gabriel Mandelbaum, Dominique Feral, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Worldwide
Wyplay partners with Alpha Networks for end-to-end solution
Dec 21, 2016 – Wyplay and Alpha Networks have announced the extension of their partnership to integrate Alpha Networks’ back-end with all Frog By Wyplay offers in order to deliver a unified User Experience across all client devices.
News categories: Wyplay, Alpha Networks, Dominique Féral, Kris Warreyn, CES2021, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria