Digital TV News: Kris Warreyn
Alpha Networks acquires Hubee
Jul 4, 2018 – Alpha Networks has announced that it has acquired 100 percent of the shares of Hubee, a Paris-based software company specialising in smart video platforms and unique user experience solutions.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Hubee, Kris Warreyn, Frédéric Pie, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Kwesé brings OTT to Africa thanks to tucano back-end
Apr 5, 2018 – Alpha Networks has announced the launch of two products by Kwesé for the African market. Kwesé Play is the first Roku video solution launched by any operator in African territory. Kwesé TV is a new OTT user experience offered to existing DTH users.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Econet Media, Kris Warreyn, Joseph Hundah, Africa, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming
Alpha Networks to launch CMS/CRM as a service at IBC 2017
Aug 24, 2017 – At IBC2017, Alpha Networks will introduce its next-generation platform tucanoRED. Featuring an open CMS/CRM architecture as a service (SaaS) business model, tucanoRED simplifies subscriber management as well as the delivery of different service offerings.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Kris Warreyn, Content Distribution, IBC, Worldwide
Alpha Networks, Spideo, and Wyplay to demonstrate E2E multiscreen at NAB 2017
Apr 11, 2017 – Alpha Networks, Spideo and Wyplay have announced a partnership where their technologies have been integrated to deliver Frog Premium, an end-to-end TV product, offering an attractive user experience on multiple devices.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Spideo, Wyplay, Kris Warreyn, Gabriel Mandelbaum, Dominique Feral, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Worldwide
Wyplay partners with Alpha Networks for end-to-end solution
Dec 21, 2016 – Wyplay and Alpha Networks have announced the extension of their partnership to integrate Alpha Networks’ back-end with all Frog By Wyplay offers in order to deliver a unified User Experience across all client devices.
News categories: Wyplay, Alpha Networks, Dominique Féral, Kris Warreyn, CES2022, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service