Digital TV News: Kris Warreyn
Alpha Networks acquires Hubee
Jul 4, 2018 – Alpha Networks has announced that it has acquired 100 percent of the shares of Hubee, a Paris-based software company specialising in smart video platforms and unique user experience solutions.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Hubee, Kris Warreyn, Frédéric Pie, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Kwesé brings OTT to Africa thanks to tucano back-end
Apr 5, 2018 – Alpha Networks has announced the launch of two products by Kwesé for the African market. Kwesé Play is the first Roku video solution launched by any operator in African territory. Kwesé TV is a new OTT user experience offered to existing DTH users.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Econet Media, Kris Warreyn, Joseph Hundah, Africa, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box
Alpha Networks to launch CMS/CRM as a service at IBC 2017
Aug 24, 2017 – At IBC2017, Alpha Networks will introduce its next-generation platform tucanoRED. Featuring an open CMS/CRM architecture as a service (SaaS) business model, tucanoRED simplifies subscriber management as well as the delivery of different service offerings.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Kris Warreyn, Content Distribution, IBCShowcase, Worldwide
Alpha Networks, Spideo, and Wyplay to demonstrate E2E multiscreen at NAB 2017
Apr 11, 2017 – Alpha Networks, Spideo and Wyplay have announced a partnership where their technologies have been integrated to deliver Frog Premium, an end-to-end TV product, offering an attractive user experience on multiple devices.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Spideo, Wyplay, Kris Warreyn, Gabriel Mandelbaum, Dominique Feral, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Worldwide
Wyplay partners with Alpha Networks for end-to-end solution
Dec 21, 2016 – Wyplay and Alpha Networks have announced the extension of their partnership to integrate Alpha Networks’ back-end with all Frog By Wyplay offers in order to deliver a unified User Experience across all client devices.
News categories: Wyplay, Alpha Networks, Dominique Féral, Kris Warreyn, CES2021, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- MovieLabs updates Enhanced Content Protection specification
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform