Digital TV News: Laurent Lafarge
Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
Nov 24, 2020 – Mongolian telecomms provider Skytel has selected additional solutions from Anevia, for packaging, cloud-based recording, caching and encoding. The result is the complete system powering Skymedia's SkyGo service.
News categories: Anevia, Skytel, Laurent Lafarge, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Streaming
ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
Jul 31, 2020 – ATEME (ISIN: FR0011992700) and the main shareholders of ANEVIA (ISIN: FR0011910652) have entered into exclusive negotiations to transfer their interest in the share capital of the Company to the benefit of ATEME.
News categories: ATEME, ANEVIA, Michel Artières, Laurent Lafarge, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Anevia Genova encoders optimised to work with NVIDIA T4 GPUs
Sep 9, 2019 – Anevia has announced that its Genova video compression encoders are now optimised to work with NVIDIA T4 GPUs, enabling OTT service providers to deliver programmes in higher video quality without a commensurate increase in costs.
News categories: Anevia, NVIDIA, Jerome Blanc, Laurent Lafarge, Serge Palaric, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Anevia adds full Dynamic Ad Insertion to its OTT offer
Jul 31, 2019 – Anevia has announced the launch of its Dynamic Ad Insertion solution. Anevia’s OTT video-delivery offering already included ad-enabling and ad-preparation. With the addition of ad-stitching and ad-routing, the offering is now a complete, pre-integrated DAI solution.
News categories: Anevia, Laurent Lafarge, Damien Lucas, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VITEC acquires stake in Anevia
Jan 11, 2017 – VITEC has announced that it has become a shareholder of Anevia. VITEC now owns 8 percent of Anevia's share capital through an over-the-counter transaction of a block of shares.
News categories: VITEC, Anevia, Philippe Wetzel, Laurent Lafarge, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Cablevisión Argentina chooses ANEVIA time-shift and OTT solutions
Nov 14, 2016 – Anevia has announced that Cablevisión Argentina is using Anevia technologies for its 'Cablevisión Flow' service. The system was put together in partnership with Verimatrix, Minerva, and Arris.
News categories: Anevia, Cablevisión, Laurent Lafarge, Argentina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Streaming
Bulgaria's Blizoo launches OTT service with ANEVIA
Oct 14, 2015 – ANEVIA has announced that Blizoo, the largest cable company in Bulgaria, has selected its ViaMotion technology for the launch of Live Blizoo, its new OTT multi-screen service.
News categories: ANEVIA, Blizoo, Laurent Lafarge, Shteryo Stefanov Badalov, Bulgaria, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement