Digital TV News: Marc Cohen
Evolution Digital TiVo-powered STBs available to NCTC members
Feb 17, 2016 – Evolution Digital and the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) have announced a deal to make available to NCTC members Evolution Digital’s IP Hybrid Set-Top Box (STB) powered by TiVo.
News categories: Evolution Digital, NCTC, TiVo Inc, Marc Cohen, Rich Fickle, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
TiVo selected by Vyve Broadband for HD uDTAs
Feb 25, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Vyve Broadband have announced that Vyve has selected TiVo to develop advanced capabilities for its subscribers using Digital Transport Adapters built by Evolution Digital.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Vyve Broadband, Evolution Digital, Vin Zachariah, Thomas Elam, Marc Cohen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
NCTC Signs Multi-Year Evolution Digital Deal to Bring Member's Savings on DTAs and TiVo Set-Top Boxes
Feb 20, 2012 – Evolution Digital has announced that it has signed an agreement with the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC). Under the agreement, NCTC is able to provide members a lower price per unit by aggregating member orders for Evolution Digital's SD and HD uDTAs and TiVo® Premiere DVRs.
News categories: Evolution Digital, National Cable Television Cooperative, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, USA
Evolution Digital Continues to Secure uDTA Business Throughout the US
Jul 6, 2011 – Evolution Digital is providimg uDTAs to WEHCO Video, a communications company serving residential and business accounts in 13 communities in 4 states. Wehco Video is currently deploying uDTAs to reclaim bandwidth for launching HD programming.
News categories: Evolution Digital, WEHCO, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022