Digital TV News: Mick McCluskey
Broadpeak and Enghouse power MCTV video streaming service
Nov 2, 2021 – Broadpeak and Enghouse have joined forces to optimize MCTV's video streaming service, MCTV Stream. MCTV will use Broadpeak's CDN, Cache Servers and Origin Packager alongside Enghouse's EspialTV managed IPTV solution.
News categories: Broadpeak, Enghouse, MCTV, Jacques Le Mancq, Mick McCluskey, Katherine Gessner, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Broadpeak, Inca Networks and Espial enable video delivery for Hiawatha Broadband
Oct 18, 2018 – Broadpeak and Inca Networks have announced that they have partnered to provide Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) with an IP video delivery solution. The subscriber management and user experiences are powered by Espial's Elevate Cloud IPTV platform.
News categories: Broadpeak, Inca Networks, Espial, Hiawatha Broadband Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Robert Bell, Mick McCluskey, Jim Kronebusch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, SCTE•ISBE, USA, UX
Espial Elevate introduces Amazon Alexa voice support
Nov 21, 2017 – Espial has announced that its Elevate cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) video platform now features a next-generation user interface with voice control, allowing consumers to search, discover, and control live TV, on-demand content, and recordings using their voice.
News categories: Espial, Amazon, Mick McCluskey, Daniel Rausch, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Espial introduces 5th generation of RDK-based STB client
Sep 7, 2017 – Espial has announced the introduction of its fifth-generation RDK-based set-top box (STB) client solution. Espial has introduced the latest Espial G4 STB Client to fully enable DevOps and harness ongoing RDK innovations.
News categories: Espial, Mick McCluskey, Digital TV, IBC2022, RDK, Set Top Box, USA, Worldwide
Espial introduces Elevate IPTV SaaS platform
Jul 24, 2017 – Espial has announced the availability of Elevate IPTV a multi-tenant, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution. Elevate IPTV can help operators launch new live, video-on-demand, OTT and whole-home DVR services as quickly as within 90 days.
News categories: Espial, Mick McCluskey, Rob Folk, Content Distribution, Digital TV, North America, Streaming, Worldwide
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers
- Vewd adds SmarDTV CI Plus CAM to Operator TV ecosystem
- DTH subscribers down 970,000 in India in 3Q 2021
- Global consumer media usage growth slowed to 1.6% in 2021
- castLabs DRM protects online content for PBS
- NBCUniversal and RTL AdConnect offer joint access to ad inventory
- ERT upgrades OTT platform with Telmaco and Insys VT
- QXC Communications launches MDU streaming service with NAGRA
- TCL integrates WiSA wireless audio connectivity module
- Access Advance announces initial VVC/H.266 video patent pool licensors
- Disruptel partners with TCL to develop AI-driven viewing experiences
- Canal+ delivers low-latency streaming on Apple TV with ATEME
- Atlanta DTH announces compact USB ATSC 3.0 TV receiver