Digital TV News: Mick McCluskey
Broadpeak and Enghouse power MCTV video streaming service
Nov 2, 2021 – Broadpeak and Enghouse have joined forces to optimize MCTV's video streaming service, MCTV Stream. MCTV will use Broadpeak's CDN, Cache Servers and Origin Packager alongside Enghouse's EspialTV managed IPTV solution.
News categories: Broadpeak, Enghouse, MCTV, Jacques Le Mancq, Mick McCluskey, Katherine Gessner, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Broadpeak, Inca Networks and Espial enable video delivery for Hiawatha Broadband
Oct 18, 2018 – Broadpeak and Inca Networks have announced that they have partnered to provide Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) with an IP video delivery solution. The subscriber management and user experiences are powered by Espial's Elevate Cloud IPTV platform.
News categories: Broadpeak, Inca Networks, Espial, Hiawatha Broadband Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Robert Bell, Mick McCluskey, Jim Kronebusch, CableTecExpo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA, UX
Espial Elevate introduces Amazon Alexa voice support
Nov 21, 2017 – Espial has announced that its Elevate cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) video platform now features a next-generation user interface with voice control, allowing consumers to search, discover, and control live TV, on-demand content, and recordings using their voice.
News categories: Espial, Amazon, Mick McCluskey, Daniel Rausch, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Espial introduces 5th generation of RDK-based STB client
Sep 7, 2017 – Espial has announced the introduction of its fifth-generation RDK-based set-top box (STB) client solution. Espial has introduced the latest Espial G4 STB Client to fully enable DevOps and harness ongoing RDK innovations.
News categories: Espial, Mick McCluskey, Digital TV, IBC2022, RDK, Set Top Box, USA, Worldwide
Espial introduces Elevate IPTV SaaS platform
Jul 24, 2017 – Espial has announced the availability of Elevate IPTV a multi-tenant, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution. Elevate IPTV can help operators launch new live, video-on-demand, OTT and whole-home DVR services as quickly as within 90 days.
News categories: Espial, Mick McCluskey, Rob Folk, Content Distribution, Digital TV, North America, Streaming, Worldwide
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues
- 12.5m consumer VR headsets to be sold in 2022
- U.S. TV usage rose again in October
- Samsung expands game streaming to more devices
- 83% of US internet households subscribe to at least one OTT service