Digital TV News: Mikhail Grachev
SmartLabs becomes Samsung Smart TV App Developer
Jul 10, 2019 – SmartLabs has been awarded Samsung's official Smart TV App Developer status. SmartLabs has extensive expertise in the development of applications for a broad range of devices and screen types: from set-top boxes and mobile devices to Smart TVs.
News categories: SmartLabs, Samsung, Mikhail Grachev, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
SmartLabs helps Optima Telekom improve TV service quality
Sep 10, 2018 – SmartLabs' SmartCARE is enabling Optima Telekom to monitor the quality of service experienced by each of their TV customers. Optima Telekom can also understand what content is being watched enabling their content offering to be adapted.
News categories: SmartLabs, Optima Telekom, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
O2 Czech Republic launches 'Multidimensional Television' with SmartLabs
Sep 5, 2018 – O2 Czech Republic has launched their next generation interactive TV service in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. SmartLabs has announced that they worked side by side with the O2 team to specify, develop and deliver the bespoke project.
News categories: SmartLabs, O2 Czech Republic, Mikhail Grachev, Branislav Valo, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Beltelecom expands ZALA service to include STBs with SmartLabs
Jun 14, 2018 – Beltelecom already uses SmartLabs SmartTUBE to deliver digital TV to subscribers using smart TVs and mobile devices. The company will now extend the ZALA service to wireless-enabled OTT set-top boxes developed by SmartLabs.
News categories: SmartLabs, Beltelecom, Mikhail Grachev, Belarus, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
SmartLabs to supply UHD STBs to the USA
Oct 24, 2017 – SmartLabs has announced that it will deliver to Innovative Systems its SML-5112W STBs with RDK support. The two companies have worked closely together to develop a device to address the evolving needs of US service providers.
News categories: SmartLabs, Innovative Systems, Mikhail Grachev, Digital TV, IPTV, RDK, Set Top Box, USA
PrimeTel gets platform upgrade and Android STBs from SmartLabs
Sep 14, 2017 – SmartLabs has announced a contract with PrimeTel for the upgrade of their existing interactive TV solution to SmartLabs’ SmartTUBE5 Multiscreen Solution and the delivery of SmartLabs latest UHD Android STB.
News categories: SmartLabs, PrimeTel, Mikhail Grachev, Marina Papanicolaou, Cyprus, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
SmartLabs updates IPTV platform of Latvian operator Baltcom
Sep 12, 2017 – SmartLabs has announced the successful upgrade of Baltcom’s IPTV platform. SmartLabs worked with Baltcom to upgrade their system to SmartLabs' latest SmartTUBE solution and introduced new multiscreen features, 7 day catch up services and other interactive features.
News categories: SmartLabs, Baltcom, Mikhail Grachev, Dmitrijs Nikitins, Digital TV, IPTV, Latvia, Middleware, Set Top Box
SmartLabs develops OTT platform for Russia's MOYO TV
Sep 11, 2015 – SmartLabs has announced that it has developed and implemented an OTT platform for MOYO TV project. MOYO is an OTT TV service available across Russia. It is targeted at cord cutters, a generation of consumers dissatisfied with current pay-TV offerings.
News categories: SmartLabs, Moyo TV, Mikhail Grachev, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Russia
SmartLabs enables multiscreen service for Beltelecom
Apr 16, 2015 – SmartLabs has announced the launch of a multiscreen service, SMART ZALA, for Beltelecom in Belarus. SMART ZALA enables Beltelecom subscribers to view, record and catch up with TV content, set parental controls and manage their subscriptions.
News categories: SmartLabs, Beltelecom, Mikhail Grachev, Belarus, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Huawei launches HarmonyOS distributed operating system
- ZTE and China Mobile broadcast China's first 5G sporting event
- Singtel TV subscribers up 1,100 in 2Q 2019
- Deutsche Telekom MagentaTV subscribers up 58,000 in 2Q 2019