Digital TV News: Monaco Telecom
Monaco Telecom chooses Hubee to develop its Replay application
May 12, 2017 – Monaco Telecom and Hubee have teamed up to launch the Replay application in HTML5 on LaBOX, manufactured by Sagemcom. The Replay service provides an intuitive user experience thanks to optimized HD content and smooth navigation employing the latest web technologies.
News categories: Hubee, Monaco Telecom, Digital TV, HTML5, IPTV, Monaco, Set Top Box, UX
Netgem makes the tablet the new truly portable TV within the connected home
Jul 6, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced its 'N Cloud' which enables operators to meet customer demand for access to all content, including live TV and VOD, from any connected device within the home. Monaco Telecom will be the first to deploy.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Apps, Digital TV, Home Server, IPTV, Middleware, Monaco, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Tablet
Netgem Presents Its Vision for The Future of TV at TelcoTV 2010
Oct 27, 2010 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that at TelcoTV 2010 it will be demonstrating its Hybrid IPTV Media Centre and Internet Adaptor that is already in use by SFR, Telstra, Monaco Telecom, Algeria Telecom, and Melita Telecom.
News categories: Netgem, IPTV, Set Top Box
Monaco Telecom Innovative TV Service Goes Live
Jun 8, 2010 – Monaco Telecom has announced the launch of the Principality's next generation connected TV experience, created in partnership with Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM), a leading provider of connected entertainment technology.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Apps, Cable TV, Monaco, Set Top Box, Streaming
NETGEM and Monaco Telecom Announce Next Generation TV Service
Sep 10, 2009 – Netgem (Paris:NTG) and Monaco Telecom have announced the impending launch of an interactive TV service, that integrates multiple and heterogeneous sources of contents into one, attractive and easy to use experience.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, Monaco
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform