Digital TV News: NOVELSAT
Spacecom and NOVELSAT demonstrate video delivery over AMOS-17 satellite
Aug 19, 2020 – Spacecom (TASE: SCC) and NOVELSAT have demonstrated end-to-end delivery of video over AMOS-17, from network core to network edge, serving user devices over a wireless network and showcasing a high-quality user experience.
News categories: Spacecom, NOVELSAT, Eran Shapiro, Aviv Ronai, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Satellite
NovelSat unveils satellite video delivery solution for 4G/5G networks
Apr 30, 2019 – NovelSat has unveiled a satellite broadcast/multicast solution for the delivery of live TV and OTT video services. The satellite-to-mobile video solution =enables mobile service providers to roll out TV and video services on a large scale while optimizing network investment.
News categories: NovelSat, Gary Drutin, Lluc Palerm, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Worldwide
NovelSat introduces all-in-one satellite modulation, encoding and transcoding solution
Apr 3, 2019 – NovelSat has teamed up with igolgi to introduce NovelSat FUSION. FUSION integrates multi-stream video encoding and satellite modulation in a single transmit unit and satellite demodulation and multi-channel video transcoding in a single receive unit.
News categories: NovelSat, igolgi, Gary Drutin, Dr. Kumar Ramaswamy, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Satellite, Worldwide
MEASAT, NovelSat and V-Nova show next generation UHD compression
Jun 25, 2018 – MEASAT has announced a showcase in collaboration with NovelSat and V-Nova to demonstrate cutting-edge compression for Ultra High Definition (UHD) primary distribution over satellite.
News categories: MEASAT, NovelSat, V-Nova, Raj Malik, Ronen Sadan, Guido Meardi, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Worldwide
Silicon TV Tuners Value Expected to Reach US$ 750 Million in 2015
Aug 16, 2011 – The transition from older-style can-type tuners to silicon TV tuners finally began to occur in 2010. According to new In-Stat research, sales of silicon TV tuners will reach $750 million in 2015.
News categories: In-Stat, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
NovelSat 3G-Sat NS3™ Modulation Solution Technology Increases Bandwidth Capacity By Up to 78%
Jul 19, 2011 – NovelSat has announced that its NS3™ satellite transmission modulation technology is now available worldwide. NS3™ increases satellite bandwidth by 20% to 55% over current DVB-S2 and DVB-S standards respectively for 36 MHz transponders.
News categories: NovelSat, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite
NovelSat showcases 3rd Generation NS3 Technology for Satellite Transmission at Satellite 2011
Mar 14, 2011 – NovelSat has announced that at Satellite 2011 it will be showcasing NS3™, a 3rd generation satellite transmission technology designed to improve bandwidth capacity by 20% compared to DVB-S2.
News categories: NovelSat, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service