Digital TV News: NOVELSAT
Novelsat Introduces BISS-CA content protection for distribution & contribution networks
Aug 29, 2022 – NOVELSAT has announced a BISS-CA content protection solution for distribution and contribution networks. NOVELSAT Ncrypt enables the addition of conditional access encryption to any broadcast network.
News categories: NOVELSAT, Aviv Ronai, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Cellcom and Novelsat plan 5G video pilot in Israel
Feb 21, 2022 – Cellcom and NOVELSAT are to collaborate on a pilot of real-time video content distribution on 5G network infrastructure. As part of the pilot, video content from the CellcomTV service will be distributed in real time to 5G base stations by NOVELSAT's solution.
News categories: NOVELSAT, Cellcom, Gary Drutin, Yaniv Koriat, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming
Spacecom and NOVELSAT demonstrate video delivery over AMOS-17 satellite
Aug 19, 2020 – Spacecom (TASE: SCC) and NOVELSAT have demonstrated end-to-end delivery of video over AMOS-17, from network core to network edge, serving user devices over a wireless network and showcasing a high-quality user experience.
News categories: Spacecom, NOVELSAT, Eran Shapiro, Aviv Ronai, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Satellite
NovelSat unveils satellite video delivery solution for 4G/5G networks
Apr 30, 2019 – NovelSat has unveiled a satellite broadcast/multicast solution for the delivery of live TV and OTT video services. The satellite-to-mobile video solution =enables mobile service providers to roll out TV and video services on a large scale while optimizing network investment.
News categories: NovelSat, Gary Drutin, Lluc Palerm, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Worldwide
NovelSat introduces all-in-one satellite modulation, encoding and transcoding solution
Apr 3, 2019 – NovelSat has teamed up with igolgi to introduce NovelSat FUSION. FUSION integrates multi-stream video encoding and satellite modulation in a single transmit unit and satellite demodulation and multi-channel video transcoding in a single receive unit.
News categories: NovelSat, igolgi, Gary Drutin, Dr. Kumar Ramaswamy, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Satellite, Worldwide
MEASAT, NovelSat and V-Nova show next generation UHD compression
Jun 25, 2018 – MEASAT has announced a showcase in collaboration with NovelSat and V-Nova to demonstrate cutting-edge compression for Ultra High Definition (UHD) primary distribution over satellite.
News categories: MEASAT, NovelSat, V-Nova, Raj Malik, Ronen Sadan, Guido Meardi, BroadcastAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Worldwide
Silicon TV Tuners Value Expected to Reach US$ 750 Million in 2015
Aug 16, 2011 – The transition from older-style can-type tuners to silicon TV tuners finally began to occur in 2010. According to new In-Stat research, sales of silicon TV tuners will reach $750 million in 2015.
News categories: In-Stat, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
NovelSat 3G-Sat NS3™ Modulation Solution Technology Increases Bandwidth Capacity By Up to 78%
Jul 19, 2011 – NovelSat has announced that its NS3™ satellite transmission modulation technology is now available worldwide. NS3™ increases satellite bandwidth by 20% to 55% over current DVB-S2 and DVB-S standards respectively for 36 MHz transponders.
News categories: NovelSat, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite
NovelSat showcases 3rd Generation NS3 Technology for Satellite Transmission at Satellite 2011
Mar 14, 2011 – NovelSat has announced that at Satellite 2011 it will be showcasing NS3™, a 3rd generation satellite transmission technology designed to improve bandwidth capacity by 20% compared to DVB-S2.
News categories: NovelSat, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia