Digital TV News: Nuno Sanches
Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region
Jul 28, 2020 – Kaltura has announced that it has been selected by CETIN to deploy and power a multinational cloud TV service providing a single Cloud TV solution intended to be offered on wholesale principles across the CEE Region.
News categories: Kaltura, CETIN, Broadpeak, Ron Yekutiel, Nuno Sanches, Juraj Šedivý, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Europe
SRG SSR chooses Kaltura to power Cloud TV service in Switzerland
Jun 16, 2020 – Kaltura has announced that SRG SSR, Switzerland’s national public broadcaster, has selected Kaltura TV Platform as the basis on which to build its new multi-language Cloud TV service, named 'Play Suisse'.
News categories: Kaltura, SRG SSR, Nuno Sanches, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Switzerland
Newsmax launches Cloud TV service powered by Kaltura
Jan 30, 2020 – Kaltura has announced that Newsmax, a US-based media company focused on news content, has launched a new Cloud TV service, available on a wide range of devices, including Apple TV, Roku, Android and iOS devices.
News categories: Kaltura, Newsmax, Nuno Sanches, Andy Biggers, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Vodafone extends deployment of NAGRA across its operating companies
Sep 12, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Vodafone has deployed its cloud-based Security Services Platform, NAGRA cloud.SSP, to help protect Vodafone TV services across a large number of operating companies, including Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy and Romania.
News categories: NAGRA, Vodafone, Thierry Legrand, Nuno Sanches, Content Protection, Digital TV, Greece, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain
Vodafone deploys NAGRA cloud security for Vodafone TV
Sep 4, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Vodafone has deployed the NAGRA Security Services Platform (SSP). The company is using the platform to secure its multi-network TV service, Vodafone TV (VTV), across several countries.
News categories: NAGRA, Vodafone, Thierry Legrand, Nuno Sanches, Content Protection, Digital TV, Greece, IBCShowcase, Italy, Media Player, New Zealand, Set Top Box, Spain
ZON goes live with ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine
Sep 3, 2013 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Portugal's ZON has gone live with the ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine. ZON's high-end subscribers can now experience personalised recommendations and intelligent navigation, making it easier to find content.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, ZON Multimedia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Portugal, Set Top Box
Harmonic Transcoding Powers Multiscreen OTT Services for ZON
May 9, 2012 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that ZON Multimédia (Lisbon:ZON) has chosen Harmonic's portfolio of transcoding solutions as the enabling technology for a range of new multiscreen services being offered on ZON Online.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, ZON Multimédia, Content Distribution, DRM, OTT, Portugal, Smart TV, Tablet
ZON Multimedia First to Field Trial NDS Snowflake UI, Enabled by MediaHighway STB Software
Sep 9, 2010 – NDS has announced that Portuguese pay-TV operator ZON Multimedia (Lisbon:ZON) will field trial its new TV platform, based on the NDS Snowflake™ User Interface (UI).
News categories: NDS Group, ZON Multimedia, Cable TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Portugal, Satellite
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0