Digital TV News: Nuno Sanches
Vodafone extends deployment of NAGRA across its operating companies
Sep 12, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Vodafone has deployed its cloud-based Security Services Platform, NAGRA cloud.SSP, to help protect Vodafone TV services across a large number of operating companies, including Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy and Romania.
News categories: NAGRA, Vodafone, Thierry Legrand, Nuno Sanches, Content Protection, Digital TV, Greece, IBC2019, IPTV, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain
Vodafone deploys NAGRA cloud security for Vodafone TV
Sep 4, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Vodafone has deployed the NAGRA Security Services Platform (SSP). The company is using the platform to secure its multi-network TV service, Vodafone TV (VTV), across several countries.
News categories: NAGRA, Vodafone, Thierry Legrand, Nuno Sanches, Content Protection, Digital TV, Greece, IBC2019, Italy, Media Player, New Zealand, Set Top Box, Spain
ZON goes live with ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine
Sep 3, 2013 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Portugal's ZON has gone live with the ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine. ZON's high-end subscribers can now experience personalised recommendations and intelligent navigation, making it easier to find content.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, ZON Multimedia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Portugal, Set Top Box
Harmonic Transcoding Powers Multiscreen OTT Services for ZON
May 9, 2012 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that ZON Multimédia (Lisbon:ZON) has chosen Harmonic's portfolio of transcoding solutions as the enabling technology for a range of new multiscreen services being offered on ZON Online.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, ZON Multimédia, Content Distribution, DRM, OTT, Portugal, Smart TV, Tablet
ZON Multimedia First to Field Trial NDS Snowflake UI, Enabled by MediaHighway STB Software
Sep 9, 2010 – NDS has announced that Portuguese pay-TV operator ZON Multimedia (Lisbon:ZON) will field trial its new TV platform, based on the NDS Snowflake™ User Interface (UI).
News categories: NDS Group, ZON Multimedia, Cable TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Portugal, Satellite
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA