Digital TV News: Peter Docherty
Castoola grows ad response rates and purchases using ThinkAdvertising
Sep 9, 2022 – ThinkAnalytics has revealed that Castoola has used the ThinkAdvertising solution to boost the purchases from contextual hyper-targeted advertising campaigns for a European pay-TV operator by over 10x.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Castoola, Peter Docherty, Filip Remskar, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe
ThinkAnalytics makes hyper-targeting a reality for TV
Sep 30, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has enhanced ThinkAdvertising to bring more sophisticated, digital-style ad targeting to the TV sector, and provide opportunities for video service providers to build additional revenue streams.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Tony Mooney, Peter Docherty, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics powers OSN personalized Arabic UX
Sep 8, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that OSN has gone live with Think360 on its OSN Streaming service in more than 20 markets, providing subscribers with a personalized UX, including recommendations and a search engine.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, OSN, Peter Docherty, Peter Riz, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming, UX
Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
Jul 29, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that its Think360 cloud-based personalized content discovery and viewer engagement platform is now live on Tata Sky's Binge Fire TV Stick service and Binge mobile app.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Tata Sky, Peter Docherty, Pallavi Puri, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Streaming, UX
ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
Jul 22, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has rebranded its suite of products as 'Think360'. Think360 helps pay TV and OTT platforms deliver real-time personalization at scale, boosting engagement and reducing churn.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
Jul 20, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics' has announced that its content recommendations are now integrated with Gracenote's Personalized Imagery for TV and movie titles, enabling the delivery of targeted image assets to support content selection.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Gracenote, Peter Docherty, Simon Adams, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics integrates with Amazon Personalize
May 25, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has integrated its content discovery and viewer engagement platform with Amazon Personalize. Amazon Personalize enables developers to build applications with the same ML technology used by Amazon.com.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, AWS, Peter Docherty, Darragh O’Flanagan, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics supports 'AWS for Media & Entertainment' initiative
Apr 29, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics is supporting the AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative. ThinkAnalytics' API integration with Amazon Personalize enables the creation of real-time personalized user experiences faster at scale.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics delivers Personalized Images to boost viewer engagement
Mar 31, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has unveiled Personalized Images, which recommends personalized images from multiple catalogs on the UI, content carousels and program guides based on the viewer’s interests and profile.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite