Digital TV News: Peter Docherty
ThinkAnalytics to launch generative AI-based solutions personalization at IBC
Sep 5, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics has announced it is adding voice, chatbot and other solutions combining generative AI, personalized recommendations, content metadata and natural language interaction to its portfolio.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, UX, Worldwide
Castoola grows ad response rates and purchases using ThinkAdvertising
Sep 9, 2022 – ThinkAnalytics has revealed that Castoola has used the ThinkAdvertising solution to boost the purchases from contextual hyper-targeted advertising campaigns for a European pay-TV operator by over 10x.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Castoola, Peter Docherty, Filip Remskar, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe
ThinkAnalytics makes hyper-targeting a reality for TV
Sep 30, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has enhanced ThinkAdvertising to bring more sophisticated, digital-style ad targeting to the TV sector, and provide opportunities for video service providers to build additional revenue streams.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Tony Mooney, Peter Docherty, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics powers OSN personalized Arabic UX
Sep 8, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that OSN has gone live with Think360 on its OSN Streaming service in more than 20 markets, providing subscribers with a personalized UX, including recommendations and a search engine.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, OSN, Peter Docherty, Peter Riz, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming, UX
Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
Jul 29, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that its Think360 cloud-based personalized content discovery and viewer engagement platform is now live on Tata Sky's Binge Fire TV Stick service and Binge mobile app.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Tata Sky, Peter Docherty, Pallavi Puri, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Streaming, UX
ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
Jul 22, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has rebranded its suite of products as 'Think360'. Think360 helps pay TV and OTT platforms deliver real-time personalization at scale, boosting engagement and reducing churn.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
Jul 20, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics' has announced that its content recommendations are now integrated with Gracenote's Personalized Imagery for TV and movie titles, enabling the delivery of targeted image assets to support content selection.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Gracenote, Peter Docherty, Simon Adams, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics integrates with Amazon Personalize
May 25, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has integrated its content discovery and viewer engagement platform with Amazon Personalize. Amazon Personalize enables developers to build applications with the same ML technology used by Amazon.com.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, AWS, Peter Docherty, Darragh O’Flanagan, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics supports 'AWS for Media & Entertainment' initiative
Apr 29, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics is supporting the AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative. ThinkAnalytics' API integration with Amazon Personalize enables the creation of real-time personalized user experiences faster at scale.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data