Digital TV News: Pixalate
Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
Oct 20, 2021 – Pixalate has released a report providing looking at open programmatic CTV ad spend trends by global region, ad fraud (IVT) in open programmatic CTV advertising, and trends in the Roku and Amazon Fire TV app stores.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
Sep 21, 2021 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) is to launch an app that will allow Shopify merchants to create TV streaming ad campaigns, opening the door for SMBs to grow branding and revenue through TV advertising.
News categories: Roku, Shopify, Jared Lefkowitz, Amir Kabbara, Andrew Goble, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Global programmatic CTV ad spend increases 2.2x in 2020
Mar 23, 2021 – Pixalate has released a report on programmatic CTV advertising in 2020, covering ad spend trends by global region, ad fraud in programmatic CTV advertising, and trends in the Roku and Amazon Fire TV app stores.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Pixalate releases Q3 2020 Connected TV/OTT: Ad Supply Trends Report
Nov 16, 2020 – Pixalate has released the Q3 2020 State of Connected TV/OTT: Ad Supply Trends Report. The report examines how the programmatic OTT/CTV advertising marketplace changed from Q1 2020 to Q3 2020 during the global pandemic.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
Jul 10, 2019 – Tremor Video has announced that it has combined its capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne. The new integrated company provides advertisers with even more impactful brand storytelling on one of today’s most popular digital platforms.
News categories: Tremor Video, Anthony Flaccavento, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Pixalate receives MRC accreditation for OTT invalid traffic detection and filtration
Nov 14, 2018 – Pixalate has become the first company to receive accreditation from the Media Rating Council (MRC) for Sophisticated Invalid Traffic (SIVT) detection and filtration for over-the-top (OTT) video ad impressions.
News categories: Pixalate, Media Rating Council, Jalal Nasir, George W. Ivie, Jay Friedman, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Kineton and SmarDTV demonstrate OpApp & CAM at 9th HbbTV Symposium
- Irdeto launches CAM-based HbbTV OpApp solution
- South African government provides update on analogue switch-off
- Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
- DVB releases first 8K UHD video delivery specifications
- TV shipments expected to undergo 12.4% YoY decline in 2H 2021
- Megacable selects STB management solution from Axiros
- Orange Belgium in negotiations with Nethys to acquire 75% of VOO SA
- One million Android TV Operator Tier deployments for Mirada
- MediaTek 8K TV SoC first in 7-nanometer at TSMC
- In-person IBC 2021 cancelled
- CommScope selected to provide Foxtel's iQ5 streaming STB
- Vestel migrates Smart TVs to EPG metadata from Simply.TV
- Prime Video now available to Movistar+ customers
- Crackle Plus improves content discoverability with Gracenote
- MediaTek launches Pentonic smart TV family with 8K 120Hz IC
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost around 650,000 subscribers in 3Q 2021
- 24i powers launch of Cinessance in North America
- Broadpeak cancels in-person participation at IBC
- M3 selects XroadMedia for personalized OTT service in Russia