Digital TV News: Ralph Bachofen
Auton demonstrates ATSC 3.0 data distribution to vehicles
Jun 7, 2022 – Pearl TV, with Auton, has announced field test data that demonstrates how robust the transport layer and software applications of ATSC 3.0 are in non-real time data delivery of streaming video and secure broadband files to vehicles.
News categories: Pearl TV, Auton, Triveni Digital, Anne Schelle, Robert Foster, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC 3, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, USA
Triveni Digital launches ATSC 3.0 StreamScope XM Monitor
Mar 29, 2022 – Triveni Digital has launched StreamScope® XM Monitor. The Monitor performs real-time monitoring of ATSC 3.0 streams and allows broadcasters to create rules-based notifications to pinpoint and troubleshoot NextGen TV service quality issues.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, USA
Humber College opens ATSC 3.0 lab in Canada with Triveni Digital
Feb 8, 2022 – The Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning has established the first ATSC 3.0 living lab and test bed - the Broadband Convergence (B²C) Lab - in Canada using an end-to-end solution from Triveni Digital.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Humber College, Ralph Bachofen, Orest Sushko, 5G, ATSC 3, Canada, Digital TV, NABShow
Triveni Digital powers NextGen TV at first Hearst station
Jan 5, 2021 – Hearst Television is deploying a software-based ATSC 3.0 solution from Triveni Digital for WMOR-TV in Tampa, Florida. WMOR-TV is the first Hearst station in the multimedia company's transition to NextGen TV.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Hearst, Ralph Bachofen, Brian Darragh, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Meredith stations in Portland to offer NextGen TV with Triveni Digital
Jun 23, 2020 – Triveni Digital has announced that Meredith television stations KPDX and KPTV in Portland, Oregon, will use Triveni Digital products to ensure quality of service for viewers who are watching ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 streams.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Meredith, Ralph Bachofen, Tom Casey, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
Oct 17, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced a partnership with ATBiS under which ATBiS will serve as the manufacturer of Triveni Digital's ATSC 3.0 Broadcast Gateway, enabling TV stations to make a smooth transition to the next-generation standard.
News categories: Triveni Digital, ATBiS, Ralph Bachofen, Mark Simpson, Sam Eom, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Korea, Terrestrial, USA
Triveni Digital introduces ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
May 28, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced an ATSC 3.0 Broadcast Gateway, rounding out the company's end-to-end solutions for Next-Gen TV. The gateway supports HD and UHD, enabling stations to generate ATSC 3.0 signal information via user-defined transmission parameters.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Pearl TV using Triveni Digital for ATSC 3.0 quality-assurance
Apr 2, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced that Pearl TV is using Triveni Digital's StreamScope XM Verifier. StreamScope XM Verifier gives Pearl TV stations a view of the ATSC 3.0 service, allowing them to verify a wide range of ATSC 3.0 quality-assurance metrics.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Pearl TV, Ralph Bachofen, Bob Chase, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, USA
Comark becomes Triveni Digital ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 re-seller for the U.S.
Mar 15, 2019 – Comark Digital Services has signed a reseller agreement with Triveni Digital for transmission, test and monitoring equipment for ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 installations. Comark Digital Services provides integration and system design services for TV stations.
News categories: Comark, Triveni Digital, Joe Turbolski, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years