Digital TV News: Sean Cunningham
TVision concludes $16m investment round led by iSpot
Nov 15, 2022 – TVision has closed an investment round of $16m for the continued transformation and modernization of its person-level panel measurement. The round was led by iSpot along with continued support from SIG Capital, Accomplice, and Golden Ventures.
News categories: TVision, iSpot, Yan Liu, Sean Muller, Sean Cunningham, Kelly Abcarian, Andrea Zapata, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
OpenAP launches TV cross-platform measurement framework powered by OpenID
Dec 9, 2021 – OpenAP has announced the launch of XPm, a cross-platform measurement framework. XPm is the collective TV publisher response to the ANA's call to evolve to a cross-screen media measurement framework for marketers.
News categories: OpenAP, VAB, GroupM, ANA, David Levy, Sean Cunningham, Matt Sweeney, Bill Tucker, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
Jun 22, 2021 – Several U.S. television distributors and TV brands have announced the formation of Go Addressable, an industry initiative designed to accelerate efforts to deliver scaled, addressable TV.
News categories: Go Addressable, Adam Gerber, Mike Dean, Sean Cunningham, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
New 605 index measures impact of TV advertising on both branding and sales
May 30, 2018 – 605 has announced the launch of the 605 Impact Index which measures the impact of TV advertising on both branding and sales. The index will enable clients to optimize both brand marketing and sales outcomes from TV advertising investments.
News categories: 605, Ben Tatta, Aaron Bernstein, Sean Cunningham, Advertising, Big Data, USA
Cable Industry Launches SelecTV™ Brand to Promote Viewer Adoption Of ITV
May 10, 2010 – The U.S. cable industry has announced the launch of 'SelecTV™,' a consumer-facing brand that will appear on-screen to indicate the availability of interactive television content.
News categories: Canoe Ventures, SelecTV, Cable TV, Middleware, USA
Irdeto Strengthens Content Security Solutions and Expands Security Portfolio with Acquisition of Cloakware
Dec 4, 2007 – Irdeto, a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (JSE: NPN), has announced that it has acquired 100 percent of Cloakware, a privately held software company based in Vienna, Virginia, USA and Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
News categories: Irdeto, Cloakware, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, MandA, Mobile, Venture Capital
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028