Digital TV News: Silicon Image
Silicon Image Introduces Low Power Dual-Mode HDMI and MHL Transmitter IP Core
May 22, 2012 – Silicon Image (NASDAQ: SIMG) has announced the availability of a low power dual-mode transmitter intellectual property (IP) core that supports both the HDMI® (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) 1.4b and MHL™ (Mobile High-Definition Link) 2.0 standards.
News categories: Silicon Image, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart Home
Silicon Image Unveils Next-Generation MHL™ Products
May 15, 2012 – Silicon Image (NASDAQ:SIMG) has announced its next-generation MHL™ products, the SiI8240 MHL transmitter for mobile devices and the SiI9617 MHL-to-HDMI® bridge for DTVs and PC displays, which are also MHL 2.0 compliant.
News categories: Silicon Image, Gaming, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
More Than 50 Million MHL Products Shipped Globally in 2011
Feb 21, 2012 – MHL, LLC, responsible for administering the MHL Consortium and the adoption, licensing and promotion of the MHL™ (Mobile High-Definition Link) specification, has announced that more than 50 million MHL products were shipped globally in 2011.
News categories: MHL Consortium, Market Research, MWC21, Smart Home, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
Roku Streaming Stick Integrates 'Smart' Experience into TVs Instantly
Jan 4, 2012 – Roku® has unveiled a new solution to make a better Smart TV. The new Roku Streaming Stick™ is a wireless device about the size of a standard USB flash drive that will plug into a TV to instantly transform it into a Smart TV.
News categories: Roku, MHL Consortium, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
Silicon Image InstaPort™ Technology Featured In Sony 2011 LCD TVs
Sep 21, 2011 – Silicon Image (NASDAQ:SIMG) has announced that Silicon Image's InstaPort™ technology is being featured across a broad range of Sony (Tokyo: 6758; NYSE: SNE) 2011 Bravia® LCD TV models.
News categories: Silicon Image, Sony Corp, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Silicon Image Introduces InstaPrevue™ Technology
Sep 7, 2011 – Silicon Image (NASDAQ:SIMG) has announced its latest innovation, InstaPrevue™ technology. InstaPrevue provides a live picture-in-picture preview of every HDMI input connected to a digital television or A/V receiver.
News categories: Silicon Image, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Silicon Image Expands IP Portfolio With High-Quality Video Processing Technology
Aug 22, 2011 – Silicon Image (NASDAQ:SIMG) has announced its new family of high-quality cineramIC™ video processing IP cores, ranging from scalers and deinterlacers to video enhancement solutions such as noise reduction and edge enhancement.
News categories: Silicon Image, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
Silicon Image InstaPort™ S Technology Featured in Toshiba REGZA 2011 DTV Models
Aug 9, 2011 – Silicon Image (NASDAQ:SIMG) has announced that the 2011 line of Toshiba (Tokyo:6502) REGZA™ digital TVs, the Z2 series and ZP2 series for the Japanese market, will feature Silicon Image's InstaPort™ S single-second port switching technology.
News categories: Silicon Image, Toshiba, Japan, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Silicon Image Unveils Third-Generation WirelessHD 60GHz Chipsets
May 31, 2011 – Silicon Image (NASDAQ:SIMG) has announced its upcoming third-generation WirelessHD® 60GHz chipsets, the SiI6300 family consisting of the SiI6320 HRTX Network Processor, SiI6321 HRRX Network Processor and SiI6310 HRTR RF Transceiver.
News categories: Silicon Image, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- Global pay TV revenues to drop by $30 billion
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
- Sky Media pilots Shoppable Ads with Sky Mobile
- Paramount+ to debut in Australia on August 11th