Digital TV News: TCL Channel
Unruly provides TCL FFALCON ad inventory access through Amobee
May 2, 2023 – Unruly has partnered with TCL FFALCON to provide advertisers using the Amobee demand-side platform with access to TCL FFALCON ad inventory on the TCL Channel in the US, Europe and APAC regions.
News categories: Tremor International, TCL FFALCON, Unruly, Kenneth Suh, Rebecca Wan, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Crackle Plus launches FAST on the TCL Channel in the U.S.
Jul 12, 2022 – Crackle Plus (Nasdaq: CSSE) is to launch five FAST channels on the TCL Channel streaming platform in the US. The channels are Crackle, Crackle Classics, Chicken Soup for the Soul, Popcornflix and Truli.
News categories: Crackle, FFalcon, Philippe Guelton, Rebecca Wan, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
TCL Channel brings in FAST Channels TV content
Jun 1, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced an agreement with TCL Channel to bring more than 170 free ad-supported television (FAST) linear channels to TCL TVs. TCL Channel's streaming service offers a wide selection of premium live and on-demand programming.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, TCL Channel, Russell Foy, Feiyang Ding, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
FFalcon selects SpringServe for TCL Channel ad monetization
Mar 31, 2022 – SpringServe has announced an integration with FFalcon to power the TCL Channel inventory. SpringServe’s advanced ad serving and inventory management technology helps clients streamline their monetization.
News categories: SpringServe, FFalcon, Leon Siotis, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
FAST Channels TV secures distribution on over 17 OTT platforms
Mar 21, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced that their newly launched platform, allowing partners to leverage their 170+ channel package of free, ad-supported channels, has secured distribution in over 17 platforms.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Russell Foy, Feiyang Ding, Navroz Prasla, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
ucfunnel to power marketing automation on the TCL Channel
Aug 26, 2021 – ucfunnel has announced a collaboration with TCL FFalcon. The collaboration will showcase ucfunnel's marketing automation solution delivering interactivity and personalized ads on the TCL Channel.
News categories: ucfunnel, TCL FFalcon, Advertising, Digital TV, EU, Latin America, North America, Smart TV, Streaming
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC