Digital TV News: TVSquared
TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
Jun 10, 2021 – TEGNA (NYSE: TGNA) has chosen TVSquared to power cross-platform measurement and attribution for its advertisers, supporting local data-driven linear television and CTV and OTT campaigns.
News categories: TVSquared, TEGNA, Jo Kinsella, Jessica Daigle, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
SpotX integrates audience data from TVSquared
Apr 27, 2021 – TVSquared has been onboarded by SpotX as a measurement and attribution partner to power real-time analytics on delivery, audience, and outcomes for CTV campaigns in North America, Europe, and Latin America.
News categories: TVSquared, SpotX, Jo Kinsella, Evan Ballard, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, North America, Streaming
TVSquared teams up with Experian to power TV analytics
Feb 18, 2021 – TVSquared has announced that it has teamed up with Experian to offer deterministic TV ad measurement. Experian's data will be integrated into TVSquared's advanced TV ad platform.
News categories: TVSquared, Experian, Bob Ivins, Genevieve Juillard, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
TVSquared brings standardized, cross-platform measurement to TV
Feb 2, 2021 – TVSquared has announced the launch of the ADvantage XP tier of its analytics platform. ADvantage XP measures the effectiveness of TV advertising through a scalable platform for linear, addressable and OTT/CTV.
News categories: TVSquared, Jo Kinsella, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
Sep 17, 2020 – TVSquared and Blockgraph have combined TVSquared's measurement of reach and frequency with Blockgraph's audience insights and authentication platform, to make cross-channel measurement and identity resolution a reality.
News categories: TVSquared, Blockgraph, Jo Kinsella, Jason Manningham, Digital TV
Sky partners with TVSquared to track TV campaigns to online visits
Jul 24, 2020 – Sky Media and TVSquared are to launch a direct web attribution tool. With the tool, advertisers can measure the impact a TV campaign has in generating interest and subsequent traffic to a brand’s website and apps.
News categories: TVSquared, Sky Media, Calum Smeaton, Dev Sangani, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UK
MediaMath and TVSquared extend CTV attribution to EMEA
May 6, 2020 – TVSquared has announced that its partnership with MediaMath has expanded to include Europe and Asia. Advertisers can leverage real-time analytics to measure and optimize the performance of programmatic video ads served via connected TV (CTV).
News categories: TVSquared, MediaMath, Calum Smeaton, Viktor Zawadzki, Advertising, Big Data, Europe, Middle-East, Streaming
Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement adds 12 new members
May 5, 2020 – The Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM) has announced that Ampersand, Charter, Data ImpacX, Dativa, IRI, Janus Strategy & Insights, LiveRamp, New York Interconnect, Sequent Partners, Tru Optik, TVSquared and VideoAmp have joined.
News categories: CIMM, Jane Clarke, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
MediaMath partners with TVSquared to deliver CTV attribution
Apr 22, 2020 – TVSquared has been named as MediaMath’s preferred partner for connected TV (CTV) attribution. The partnership enables advertisers to attribute actions directly to programmatic CTV campaigns delivered across screens – from smart TVs to digital devices.
News categories: TVSquared, MediaMath, Jo Kinsella, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community