Digital TV News: TVbeat
Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
Jan 21, 2021 – Sky Media and TVbeat have further expanded their partnership to include TV data verification. Sky Media has appointed TVbeat to ingest, process and harmonise data from various sources across their technology stack.
News categories: TVbeat, Sky Media, Robert Farazin, Martin Leach, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Satellite, UK
NLogic and TVbeat bring holistic TV ad management to Canada
Jun 25, 2020 – NLogic has entered into a partnership with TVbeat that will allow NLogic to expand its offerings for the broadcast industry and OTT providers by enabling a complete picture of TV advertising inventory across multiple platforms and data sources.
News categories: NLogic, TVbeat, David Phillips, Abbas Tahzib, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV
Sky, Adobe, TVbeat and Alphonso form TV data consortium
Feb 7, 2018 – Sky, Adobe Systems, TVbeat and Alphonso have formed a thought leadership consortium that will work with the European TV industry to explore opportunities enabled by developments in measurement, metrics and data.
News categories: Sky Media, Adobe, TVBeat, Alphonso, Jamie West, Philip Duffield, Abbas Tahzib, TS Kelly, Jon Chase, Katty Roberfroid, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UK
Freesat launches live audience measurement service
Aug 11, 2016 – Freesat, the UK’s subscription-free satellite TV service, has announced the launch of a live audience measurement service showing viewing behaviour in real time. The service runs on an audience attribution platform developed by TVbeat.
News categories: Freesat, TVbeat, Alistair Thom, Robert Farazin, Advertising, Digital TV, Satellite, UK
Freesat licenses TVbeat TV audience analytics
Mar 17, 2016 – Freesat has announced that it is working with TVbeat, a real-time cross-screen TV audience attribution company, to gain insights into how its customers are using the connected TV service.
News categories: Freesat, TVbeat, Matthew Huntington, Laurence Miall d'Aout, Advertising, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box
Infomir partners with TVbeat for real-time TV audience measurement
Apr 16, 2015 – TVbeat has announced a partnership with Infomir. By partnering with TVbeat, Infomir will be able to increase their customer satisfaction through personalized and targeted content delivery, offering consumers more relevant content.
News categories: TVbeat, Infomir, Raivo Rosts, Alexander Sazhyienko, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product