Digital TV News: Telaria
Comscore segments added to IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace
Mar 2, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and IRIS.TV have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are now available for activation in IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Comscore, Richie Hyden, Rachel Gantz, Todd Randak, David Clutter, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Rubicon Project and Telaria agree to combine
Dec 19, 2019 – Rubicon Project (NYSE:RUBI) and Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) have entered into a definitive agreement to combine in a stock-for-stock merger. The transaction will create the world's largest independent sell-side advertising platform, poised to capture growth in CTV.
News categories: Telaria, Rubicon Project, Mark Zagorski, Michael Barrett, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, OTT, USA, Worldwide
MediaMath bidding infrastructure to integrate LiveRamp identities
Nov 5, 2019 – MediaMath has announced a partnership with LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP). LiveRamp’s IdentityLink (IDL) will be integrated into MediaMath’s bidding infrastructure, providing marketers a best in class experience for targeting and measurement.
News categories: LiveRamp, MediaMath, Travis Clinger, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Telaria introduces Audience Connect addressable CTV solution
Sep 26, 2019 – Telaria (NYSE:TLRA) has launched Audience Connect for publishers and marketers, a suite of products built for CTV/OTT, mobile, and desktop. Audience Connect makes it easy for marketers to deliver on-target campaigns, spanning multiple addressable criteria.
News categories: Telaria, Paige Bilins, Laura Buchman, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, Worldwide
Telaria partners with ABS-CBN in the Philippines
Sep 4, 2019 – Telaria (NYSE:TLRA) has announced that ABS-CBN will use Telaria’s Video Management Platform (VMP) to manage and monetize their OTT video inventory across all screens. Telaria now works with all the major Southeast Asian OTT video platforms.
News categories: Telaria, ABS-CBN, Kevin Smyth, Daniel Lawrense M. Dadulla, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Philippines
Telaria/Sling TV study shows CTV key to reaching GenZennial voters
Aug 7, 2019 – Telaria (NYSE:TLRA) has published research in partnership with Sling TV, illustrating how Connected TV (CTV) will be the key platform for political advertisers to reach U.S. GenZennial voters, regardless of party affiliation.
News categories: Telaria, Sling TV, Karen Ring, Dave Antonelli, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Tastemade selects Telaria for programmatic OTT and CTV advertising
Jul 10, 2019 – Tastemade has selected Telaria (NYSE:TLRA) as a supply-side partner to monetize its OTT and connected TV inventory programmatically. The partnership will enable more programmatic advertisers to reach Tastemade's unique audience.
News categories: Telaria, Tastemade, Adam Lowy, Jeffrey Imberman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
4C launches solution to help marketers reach cord-cutters and cord-nevers
Jun 27, 2019 – 4C has announced its Elusive Audiences offering. Through the Scope by 4C platform, marketers can use real-time viewership data in combination with first-party data to target viewers who don’t watch linear television, effectively extending reach to untapped audiences.
News categories: 4C Insights, Lance Neuhauser, Advertising, Big Data, USA
4C expands partnership with Placed for TV and OTT audiences & measurement
Jun 5, 2019 – 4C has announced the growth of its partnership with Placed. Advertisers can now leverage Placed data in the Scope by 4C platform to define audiences for TV and OTT, as well as measure the lift in store visits due to ad exposure.
News categories: 4C Insights, Placed, Lance Neuhauser, David Shim, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs