Digital TV News: TheViewPoint
TheViewPoint certified to run Extreme Reach VAST tags
Feb 8, 2022 – TheViewPoint is now certified by Extreme Reach to run Extreme Reach VAST tags. The certification recognizes TheViewPoint for adopting the CTV industry's best practices in delivery and measurement of video advertising.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Extreme Reach, Daniel Elad, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TheViewPoint starts full ad stack partnership with Zone·tv
Feb 1, 2022 – TheViewPoint has partnered with Zone·tv to provide it with ad management and optimization solutions. Zone·tv delivers dynamic self-learning TV channels that are personalized based on what a viewer watches.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Zone·tv, Keren Pass, Jeff Weber, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Cinedigm expands monetization opportunities with TheViewPoint
Oct 27, 2021 – TheViewPoint has partnered with Cinedigm to expand Cinedigm’s monetization opportunities. TheViewPoint’s programmatic selling solution will enable Cinedigm to manage its CTV ad inventory in a curated environment.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Cinedigm, Keren Pass, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TheViewPoint launches CTV-first ad serving solution
Oct 6, 2021 – TheViewPoint has launched TVP Next, its Connected TV ad server. TVP Next brings enhanced control over the process of ad delivery, offering various types of integrations, like VAST, VMAP, SDK and header bidding.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
Jul 20, 2021 – Caracol TV has selected the TheViewPoint's video ad monetization platform. Caracol TV owns Canal Caracol, aired in Colombia, and Caracol Internacional that broadcasts in the Americas, as well as in Spain and the Caribbean.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Caracol TV, Keren Pass, Advertising, Colombia, Digital TV, Latin America, North America, Spain, Streaming
DMR ad inventory available through TheViewPoint
Jun 15, 2021 – TheViewPoint has partnered with DMR to amplify monetization of DMR's CTV/OTT advertising inventory. TheViewPoint is a video ad monetization platform for publishers and broadcasters.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Digital Media Rights, Keren Pass, Aaron Bendich, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
TheViewPoint certified by Innovid to run interactive CTV ads
Feb 12, 2021 – TheViewPoint is now certified by Innovid to run Interactive CTV ads. Certification allows TheViewPoint to assist publishers in running various advanced ad formats, from overlays to image galleries and carousels.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Innovid, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
TheViewPoint adds header bidding for CTV/OTT monetization
Feb 4, 2021 – TheViewPoint has integrated Header Bidding, providing publishers with the ability to receive bids from multiple SSPs simultaneously. The technology is based on the OpenRTB protocol, rather than VAST.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
TheViewPoint enhances monetization and reporting for VlogBox
Nov 4, 2020 – TheViewPoint has announced a partnership with VlogBox that sees TheViewPoint bringing in its ad tech solutions to power up VlogBox's monetization capabilities, while providing analytics and pricing control over CTV inventory.
News categories: VlogBox, TheViewPoint, Nick Platonenko, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS