Digital TV News: Tim Peters
FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
Sep 19, 2019 – FourthWall Media has released Reveal 5, the company’s analytics platform. Reveal 5 packages powerful analytics and infrastructure making it easy to use the platform to analyze, plan, and optimize television advertising, audiences, and programming.
News categories: FourthWall Media, Ellen Dudar, Tim Peters, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
PeerLogix and FourthWall Media unify linear and streaming TV audiences
Nov 7, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTC: LOGX) and FourthWall Media have announced the launch of a data asset combining both streaming and linear TV viewing at the household level. The new data pool can be used for analytics, audience insights and digital campaign targeting.
News categories: PeerLogix, FourthWall Media, Ray Colwell, Tim Peters, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
ZCorum and FourthWall Media partner on cable STB diagnostics
Oct 3, 2017 – ZCorum and FourthWall Media have announced that they have formed a strategic initiative to deliver set-top box diagnostics to cable providers looking for ways to increase efficiency and reduce operational costs in their video operation.
News categories: ZCorum, FourthWall Media, Carlos Bustamante, Julie Compann, Mike Israel, Tim Peters, Cable TV, Digital TV, QoE, Set Top Box, USA
FourthWall Media EBIF Platform and AirCommand™ to Connect Companion Devices to Motorola Set-Tops
Dec 13, 2011 – FourthWall Media has announced an agreement with Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI) to package FourthWall's EBIF platform and AirCommand mobile connectivity solution into Motorola's Medios multi-screen managed services offering.
News categories: FourthWall Media, Motorola, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Tablet
Charter Reaches 1 Million Mark for EBIF-Enabled Digital Set-Top Box Deployment
May 10, 2011 – Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) has deployed more than one million EBIF-enabled set-top boxes in nearly all its communities utilizing Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) set-top boxes. Charter worked with Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR) and FourthWall Media on the rollout.
News categories: Charter, FourthWall Media, Concurrent, Cisco Systems, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Rovi and FourthWall Media Collaborate on Enhanced TV Platform
Feb 8, 2010 – FourthWall Media and Rovi Corporation (Nasdaq: ROVI) have signed an agreement under which Rovi will offer an integrated ETV Platform, including FourthWall Media's EBIF User Agent, ETV Server, and TV Widgets® as part of Rovi's guide solutions.
News categories: Rovi Corp, FourthWall Media, Cable TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
- IBC launches virtual event: IBC Showcase
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Safaricom launches Android TV streaming box
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions