Digital TV News: Xceive
Shinco Selects Xceive to Power New Hybrid Portable Lines of TVs and TV/DVD Players
Jan 7, 2008 – Xceive has announced that Shinco Corporation has selected Xceive's XC5000 silicon tuner for its new lines of 5" and 7" analog/digital hybrid TVs and combination portable TV/DVD player units for the North America market.
News categories: Xceive, Shinco Electronics, ATSC 3, Canada, Digital TV, DVD, North America, Semiconductor, Smart TV, USA
Xceive Speeds Silicon Tuner Adoption Among TV Manufacturers
Jan 7, 2008 – Xceive Corporation has announced its new SiliconNOW module tuner, the SN5000. The SN5000 is positioned to help TV manufactures bridge the gap between yesterday's CAN tuner architecture and tomorrow's silicon-based TV tuner architecture.
News categories: Xceive, ATSC 3, Digital TV, DTMB, ISDB-T, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
Hauppauge Selects Xceive's XC5000 Hybrid Silicon Tuner for New PC TV Tuner Line
Jan 7, 2008 – Xceive Corporation has announced that Hauppauge Computer Works, a division of Hauppauge Digital (NASDAQ: HAUP), has selected the XC5000 for its WinTV-HVR-950Q USB and WinTV-HVR-1500 ExpressCard PC TV receivers.
News categories: Xceive, Hauppauge Digital, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, USA
Xceive and Genesis Launch Reference Design Supporting Digital and Analog Broadcast Reception for HD Flat-Panel TVs
Sep 24, 2007 – Xceive Corporation and Genesis Microchip (Nasdaq:GNSS) have announced the launch of a joint reference design platform for HD flat-panel TV manufacturers.
News categories: Xceive, Genesis Microchip, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Xceive Launches XC4000 Series of Performance Silicon Tuners
Jun 5, 2007 – Xceive has announced the latest addition to its family of integrated hybrid silicon tuners with the XC4000, a value/performance solution for the terrestrial television and PC-TV market.
News categories: ATSC 3, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Streaming, Terrestrial
Xceive Makes Conventional CAN Tuners Obsolete With New Silicon Tuner
Jan 8, 2007 – Xceive® Corporation, the market leader in multi-standard RF-to-baseband silicon transceivers for the digital home market, today announced its next generation silicon tuner, the XC5000.
News categories: ATSC 3, Cable TV, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households
- Magnite agrees ACR data deal with LG Ads Solutions
- Amino software powers integration of pay TV and streaming at Now TV
- Global entertainment & media revenues surge to $2.3 trillion
- Yahoo appointed DSP for DIRECTV Advertising's addressable inventory
- DNA selects UEI for Android TV remote
- United Group to consolidate DTH services on a single platform
- Multiperiod DASH and PlayReady SL3000 added to HbbTV reference application
- NEXTGEN TV launches on four local TV stations in San Antonio
- Liveramp powers targeted addressable marketing on Eurosport
- Allegro DVT AV1 decoder IP supports 12-bit pixels and 4:4:4 chroma sub-sampling
- Paramount+ launches in Korea via TVING
- FreeWheel introduces linear addressable solution with AMC Networks
- Streaming captures nearly 32% of U.S. TV viewing in May
- Walmart and Roku enable e-commerce in TV ads