Digital TV News: Arkena
France Télévisions selects Arkena to develop its new SVOD platform
Sep 13, 2017 – Arkena has been trusted by France Télévisions to deliver its new SVOD project. The service will be integrated into the new france.tv platform, which will allow the majority of the group’s content to be reviewed on all screens.
News categories: Arkena, France Télévisions, Aymeric de Cardes, Julien Verley, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IBC, OTT
Arkena and Akamai partner on content delivery
Jul 11, 2016 – Arkena has announced a partnership agreement with Akamai. By combining its live and on-demand media management services with Akamai’s global CDN, Arkena will be able to offer clients a delivery solution for video across networks and connected devices.
News categories: Arkena, Akamai, Ivan Dulguerian, Florence Hoppenot, Content Distribution, Worldwide
France Télévisions optimizes its catch-up TV service with Arkena
Apr 29, 2015 – France Télévisions has selected the technology platform of Arkena to optimize francetv pluzz, its OTT catch-up TV offering for connected devices. The service has been launched on several set-top boxes, on the Internet and for other connected screens.
News categories: Arkena, France Télévisions, Gregory Samson, Stéphane Van Bosterhaudt,, Content Distribution, France, Mobile, OTT
Arkena and Intertrust partner on secure OTT content delivery
Sep 12, 2014 – Arkena and Intertrust have announced that they have formed a partnership for the delivery of OTT services - Arkena’s OTT Service Manager will include technology components from Intertrust’s SyncTV platform and ExpressPlay DRM service.
News categories: Arkena, Intertrust, Ivan Dulguerian, Gilles Boccon-Gibod, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC, OTT, Worldwide
TF1 VIDEO chooses Arkena to operate its MYTF1VOD platform
Sep 8, 2014 – Arkena has announced that it has been chosen by TF1 VIDEO to provide the technical platform of its Video On Demand service MYTF1VOD - the premium transactional VOD service of the largest French broadcaster TF1.
News categories: Arkena, TF1, Tristan du Laz, Grégory Samson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, France, HbbTV, IBC, OTT
Arkena delivers OTT for beIN SPORTS France
Jun 23, 2014 – Arkena has announced the provision of turn-key OTT and catch-up services for beIN SPORTS CONNECT, an OTT offer launched by beIN SPORTS France to deliver its live channels directly to connected devices.
News categories: Arkena, beIN SPORTS, Sylvain Merle, Julien Seligmann, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Mobile, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
- NCC Media and OpenAP announce advanced TV partnership
- ZTE and Orange show 5G in automotive, robotics and entertainment applications
- WarnerMedia chooses AsiaSat for HD distribution in Asia
- INNOPIA announces Vewd OS-based streaming device
- Sky Deutschland and MX1 expand collaboration
- SK Telecom, Ericsson, Nokia and Samsung partner on 5G and evolution to 6G
- Comcast partners with Charter, Cox on addressable advertising
- Astro Malaysia adopts Broadpeak's multicast ABR technology
- UniqCast to deliver turnkey hybrid TV solution to Mawarid Electronics
- Comcast launches eye-control for the television
- Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
- Brightcove publishes Asia OTT TV research report
- IQIYI reaches content distribution agreement with Astro Malaysia
- Harmonic enables Guangdong Radio and Television's UHD broadcasts
- Verimatrix and moTV.eu provide hybrid platform for Mongolsat Networks
- SERAPHIC and CVTE offer customisable Freeview Play 4K TV solution
- TVB deploys Harmonic content-aware encoding on Hong Kong OTT platform
- Atari VCS home gaming and entertainment platform unveiled
- 120% increase in CTV and mobile apps classified as fraudulent
- Vimeo adds support for AV1 codec