Digital TV News: Digisoft.tv
Edge-Core selects Digisoft.tv Iris OS for Set-Top Box
Mar 11, 2013 – Edge-Core Networks has selected Digisoft.tv as their middleware partner. Built on HTML5, Digisoft's Iris platform provides operators with the control and flexibility to deliver the right content to the right users.
News categories: Digisoft, Edge-Core, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Digisoft.tv adds HbbTV support to STB platform
Jan 28, 2013 – Digisoft.tv has announced the integration of HbbTV to its Iris platform for set-top boxes. The company will offer HbbTV as an open standard component of its DVB/Hybrid offering.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Digisoft.tv integrates MHEG from S&T
Dec 5, 2012 – Digisoft.tv has announced the integration of RedKey, the MHEG 5 engine from S&T, into its set-top box middleware stack, Iris. The company will offer MHEG, including interaction channel components, as a standard part of its DVB offering.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, Strategy & Technology, MHEG-5, Middleware
China Wi-Max Communications Enters Agreements to Develop IPTV in China
Sep 21, 2011 – China Wi-Max Communications (OTCBB: CHWM) has announced agreements with China CTV Television Network Center and with 3Screen Group/DigiSoft.tv. Together they will deliver a complete IPTV solution to CTVN's extensive subscriber market in China.
News categories: China Wi-Max, DigiSoft.tv, China, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV
PMT and Digisoft to deliver Terrestrial and Personalized TV across Russia
Sep 8, 2010 – Digisoft.tv has announced that Personal Media Technology (PMT) has extended its relationship with Digisoft to provide its DigiHost Service Delivery Platform for the delivery of terrestrial TV channels to TV viewers in Russia.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, OViVO, DVR, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Russia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Verimatrix Secures Enhanced Hybrid DVB-C/IP Digital TV Services for TelstraClear
Mar 23, 2010 – Verimatrix has announced New Zealand's TelstraClear (ASX: TLS) as a new DVB hybrid operator that will be securing its pay-TV revenue with the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for DVB.
News categories: Verimatrix, TelstraClear, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, New Zealand, Video Exchange
PMT Deploys Digisoft IPTV Service Delivery Platform in Russia
Dec 18, 2009 – Digisoft.tv has announced that Personal Media Technology (PMT) has selected its DigiHost IPTV Service Delivery Platform and Java Based Middleware for the delivery of Next Generation Personalized IP Video Services across the Russian Market.
News categories: Digisoft, OViVO, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Russia, Set Top Box
Wotone Media and Digisoft.tv Join Forces for the Chinese Market
Dec 2, 2009 – Digisoft.tv and Wotone Group have announced that they have entered in to a strategic partnership to offer complete end to end service delivery solutions to IPTV, Cable and Hybrid operators in the Chinese market.
News categories: Digisoft, China, IPTV, Middleware, Video Exchange
Channel Islands and Digisoft.tv integrate targeted advertising systems
May 26, 2009 – Channel Islands and Digisoft.tv have announced the formation of a partnership to offer integrated targeted advertising systems to IPTV operators worldwide.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, Channel Islands, Advertising, Cable TV, IPTV, Middleware
- Comcast acquires XUMO
- Telikom PNG selects UniqCast for OTT/IPTV deployment
- WOW! streaming partnerships to help customers cut the cord
- Globecast deploys Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for cloud-based playout
- TiBO deploys Verimatrix Multi-DRM in Albania
- Kinetic by Windstream partners with YouTube TV
- Cinedigm adds Roku support to its app platform
- HbbTV Association releases Targeted Advertising Specification
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Sandvine releases 2020 Mobile Internet Phenomena report
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- Cello launches Freeview Play Smart TV with Alexa in UK
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband