Digital TV News: Evergent
MediaKind launches technology alliance at IBC 2019
Sep 12, 2019 – At IBC2019, MediaKind is launching the MediaKind Universe Alliance - a partnership program which gives content providers, service providers, and operators access to solutions that combine technologies and services from MediaKind with partners in Cloud and other offerings.
News categories: MediaKind, Raul Aldrey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Worldwide
Brightcove publishes Asia OTT TV research report
Jun 17, 2019 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has published its annual Asia OTT TV market study. The study polled 9,000 participants across the following nine countries: Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
News categories: Brightcove, YouGov, Greg Armshaw, Asia, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT
Evergent and Synamedia partner to power and monetize video experience
May 21, 2019 – Evergent and Synamedia have announced a partnership for end-to-end video monetization and delivery. The Evergent Revenue and Customer Management platform is now integrated with Synamedia’s Infinite platform to help their joint customers.
News categories: Synamedia, Evergent, Jean-Marc Racine, Vijay Sajja, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Brightcove and Evergent provide TV-everywhere integration for BBC Player
Sep 14, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) and Evergent have announced their engagement with BBC Studios, enabling the company to seamlessly integrate and authenticate its BBC Player products with telecommunications providers globally.
News categories: Brightcove, Evergent, BBC Studios, Mark Blair, Vijay Sajja, Shad Hashmi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
Massive and Evergent offer MVPDs turnkey OTT via Google Cloud
Apr 6, 2018 – Massive and Evergent, with Google Cloud, have announced a collaboration to create a solution that will enable MVPDs to offer competitive 'a-la-carte' content bundles to their customers.
News categories: Massive Interactive, Evergent, Alex Drosin, Vijay Sajja, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Brightcove and Evergent partner to power subscription OTT
Jan 3, 2017 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) and Evergent Technologies have announced a global partnership to accelerate the delivery and monetization of OTT and IPTV video services for broadcasters, operators and telcos.
News categories: Brightcove, Evergent Technologies, Anil Jain, Vijay Sajja, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
Quickplay powers HOOQ OTT TV service
Apr 8, 2015 – Quickplay has announced that its managed video platform is powering the HOOQ OTT TV service. HOOQ, now launched in the Philippines, delivers Hollywood blockbusters and TV series, as well as local movies and programmes, to customers anytime.
News categories: Quickplay, HOOQ, Wayne Purboo, Peter G. Bithos, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Indonesia, OTT, Philippines, Thailand
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos
- Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
- BexCom selects Irdeto to secure AKASH DTH platform
- VIEWMEDIA to broadcast to West Africa on AMOS-17 at 17°E
- Skyworth partners with SERAPHIC to launch Android HbbTV smart TVs