Digital TV News: Indieon
STB shipments to SAARC region grew 52% in 2015
Feb 4, 2016 – Set-Top-Box shipments into the SAARC region has witnessed robust year-on-year growth of 52% during 2015, according to Dataxis. In 2015, 22.3 million STBs were shipped in the SAARC region, compared to a 14 million STBs in 2014.
News categories: Dataxis, Anusha S, Bangladesh, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Market Research, Nepal, Pakistan, Satellite, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka
India Set Top Box Market to Cross 60 million plus units by 2017
Aug 1, 2012 – Introduction of Conditional Access System (CAS), mandatory government & regulations, popularity of DTH platforms, declining prices of set-top boxes are some of the factors that are spurring the India Set Top Box market, according to 6Wresearch.
News categories: 6Wresearch, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
Latens Announce Agreements with Multiple Key Indian Operators at Convergence India 2012
Mar 23, 2012 – Latens (LSE: PIC) has announced that, since the start of 2012, agreements have been signed with four key regional operators in the Indian Cable Pay TV market. These operators include DDC, Faction Digital, Maury Diginet and RVR Infrastructures.
News categories: Latens, DDC, RVR, Indieon, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box
Latens and Indieon - A unique STB and Middleware proposition to a leading DTH operator in Nepal
Sep 6, 2010 – Latens has announced a partnership with Indieon Technologies, the premier (STB) and middleware manufacturer for a secure, cardless one-way broadcasting solution for DTH broadcasters globally.
News categories: Latens, Indieon, Conditional Access, IBC2020, Middleware, Nepal, Satellite, Set Top Box
Digicable adopts NXP's DVB-C solution for new range of STBs
Mar 25, 2009 – Digicable has adopted NXP's STB150 DVB-C integrated solution for new range of STBs that provides next sensory experience to consumers. NXP demonstrated the STB150 reference design at the NXP booth at Convergence India 2009, held in New Delhi.
News categories: NXP, Digicable, Indieon Technologies, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020