Digital TV News: Indieon
STB shipments to SAARC region grew 52% in 2015
Feb 4, 2016 – Set-Top-Box shipments into the SAARC region has witnessed robust year-on-year growth of 52% during 2015, according to Dataxis. In 2015, 22.3 million STBs were shipped in the SAARC region, compared to a 14 million STBs in 2014.
News categories: Dataxis, Anusha S, Bangladesh, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Market Research, Nepal, Pakistan, Satellite, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka
India Set Top Box Market to Cross 60 million plus units by 2017
Aug 1, 2012 – Introduction of Conditional Access System (CAS), mandatory government & regulations, popularity of DTH platforms, declining prices of set-top boxes are some of the factors that are spurring the India Set Top Box market, according to 6Wresearch.
News categories: 6Wresearch, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
Latens Announce Agreements with Multiple Key Indian Operators at Convergence India 2012
Mar 23, 2012 – Latens (LSE: PIC) has announced that, since the start of 2012, agreements have been signed with four key regional operators in the Indian Cable Pay TV market. These operators include DDC, Faction Digital, Maury Diginet and RVR Infrastructures.
News categories: Latens, DDC, RVR, Indieon, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box
Latens and Indieon - A unique STB and Middleware proposition to a leading DTH operator in Nepal
Sep 6, 2010 – Latens has announced a partnership with Indieon Technologies, the premier (STB) and middleware manufacturer for a secure, cardless one-way broadcasting solution for DTH broadcasters globally.
News categories: Latens, Indieon, Conditional Access, IBC2019, Middleware, Nepal, Satellite, Set Top Box
Digicable adopts NXP's DVB-C solution for new range of STBs
Mar 25, 2009 – Digicable has adopted NXP's STB150 DVB-C integrated solution for new range of STBs that provides next sensory experience to consumers. NXP demonstrated the STB150 reference design at the NXP booth at Convergence India 2009, held in New Delhi.
News categories: NXP, Digicable, Indieon Technologies, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Limited reach of Apple TV+ and Disney+ hinders services’ adoption
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent