Digital TV News: Sezmi
Amino Technologies Final Results For The Year Ended 30 November 2008
Feb 2, 2009 – Amino Technologies (stock code: AMO) has announced its audited final results for the year ended 30 November 2008. One of the most exciting new business wins during the year was the sale of our AssetFactory offering to Sezmi.
News categories: Amino, Content Distribution, IPTV, Results, Set Top Box
SecureMedia Protects Sezmi's Breakthrough Personalized Television System
Jan 21, 2009 – SecureMedia has announced that SecureMedia's Encryptonite ONE™ System CA/DRM software solution is providing the persistent digital content protection for Sezmi's innovative personal television system.
News categories: SecureMedia, Sezmi, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, Terrestrial, USA
Sezmi Announces First Public Demonstration of Complete Personal Television System
Jan 7, 2009 – Sezmi Corporation has announced that it is broadcasting live in Las Vegas for the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show. This marks the first time that Sezmi has publicly demonstrated the full capabilities of its breakthrough personal TV system.
News categories: Sezmi, Broadband, CES2021, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
Sezmi Completes Personal Television System Trial
Nov 13, 2008 – Sezmi has announced the conclusion of technical trials for its new television service, marking a significant milestone in the company's breakthrough efforts to dramatically improve the way consumers experience television and internet video.
News categories: Sezmi, Harris, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
Sezmi Unveils Next Generation Television Offering
May 1, 2008 – Sezmi has unveiled a next generation television offering that includes many industry firsts. Sezmi delivers all television content, including broadcast and cable network programming, movies and Internet video, in one simple package.
News categories: Sezmi, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV