Digital TV News: Trustonic
Verimatrix adds Trustonic Trusted Application Management to VCAS for Internet TV
Aug 31, 2016 – Verimatrix has announced that it has extended its partnership with Trustonic to license its Trusted Application Management (TAM) technology. TAM enhances the security options provided by the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for Internet TV.
News categories: Verimatrix, Trustonic, Petr Peterka, Ben Cade, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
Trustonic selected by TCL Mobile to secure mobile devices
Oct 23, 2014 – Trustonic has announced a collaboration with ALCATEL ONETOUCH to bring hardware-class authentication to its devices, starting with the flagship handset - HERO 2. The move enables operators to push premium content services to their subscribers.
News categories: Trustonic, ALCATEL ONETOUCH, Ben Cade, Dan Dery, Content Protection, Mobile, Worldwide
Telechips embeds INSIDE Secure DRM in set-top box ICs
Aug 27, 2013 – INSIDE Secure (Euronext:INSD) has announced that Telechips has embedded its INSIDE DRM Fusion™ Agent for HDCP and DTCP-IP into its newest TCC892X family of set-top box multimedia application processors.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Telechips, Solacia, DRM, Semiconductor, Smart Home
MediaTek licenses Trustonic Trusted Execution Environment
Jul 30, 2013 – MediaTek and Trustonic have announced a strategic partnership to embed the Trustonic Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), <t™-base, into MediaTek system-on-chip (SoC) solutions to enable secure apps for smart connected devices.
News categories: Trustonic, MediaTek, Apps, Content Protection, DRM, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smartphone, Tablet
Trustonic Trust and Security for Connected Devices launched
Dec 18, 2012 – Trustonic, a company formed by ARM, Gemalto and Giesecke & Devrient (G&D), has launched as a new standard security provider to address the increasing need for trust built into smart connected devices.
News categories: Trustonic, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Silicon IP, Smartphone, Tablet
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service