Digital TV News: Blue Ridge Communications
TiVo reports 3Q 2018 results
Nov 7, 2018 – TiVo Corporation (NASDAQ: TIVO) has reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2018. The Company continues to explore all possible strategic alternatives to maximize value for its shareholders.
News categories: TiVo Corp, http://bit.ly/2D9PLED, Big Data, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA, UX, Worldwide
Blue Ridge Communications prepares for OTT video with SeaChange
Jun 21, 2017 – On the heels of completing its migration to the Adrenalin video back office from SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC), Blue Ridge Communications has begun preparations to expand its television services to subscribers’ OTT devices including mobile phones and tablets.
News categories: SeaChange, Blue Ridge Communications, Ed Terino, Mark Masenheimer, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Blue Ridge Communications selects Concurrent for IP VOD deployment
May 2, 2017 – Concurrent (NASDAQ:CCUR) has announced that Blue Ridge Communications has implemented a suite of solutions based on Concurrent’s storage, video processing, and caching products to serve as the backbone of Blue Ridge’s IP VOD service.
News categories: Concurrent, Blue Ridge, Clay McCreery, Mark Masenheimer, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Evolution Digital reaches milestone of 12 million STBs shipped
Sep 7, 2016 – Evolution Digital has announced that it has shipped 12 million digital set-top boxes to cable operators around the world. These 12 million digital devices consist of Evolution Digital’s wide product offerings including its SD DTA, HD uDTA and eBOX IP Hybrid STB.
News categories: Evolution Digital, Chris Egan, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
HBO GO launches on Xbox One in U.S.
Nov 20, 2014 – Microsoft has announced that HBO GO is now available on Xbox One in the U.S. Authenticated users can get every episode from every season of their favorite HBO shows directly on their Xbox One.
News categories: HBO, Xbox, Jeff Dallesandro, Apps, Games Console, OTT, USA
Blue Ridge selects TiVo to deliver multiscreen viewing experience
Nov 19, 2013 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Blue Ridge Communications, a cable provider in eastern Pennsylvania, have announced that Blue Ridge has selected TiVo to provide its whole home television solution and user experience for its advanced TV offerings.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Blue Ridge, Mark Masenheimer, Tom Elam, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Melita grows TV subscriber base to more than 100,000
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan