Digital TV News: Blue Ridge Communications
TiVo reports 3Q 2018 results
Nov 7, 2018 – TiVo Corporation (NASDAQ: TIVO) has reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2018. The Company continues to explore all possible strategic alternatives to maximize value for its shareholders.
News categories: TiVo Corp, http://bit.ly/2D9PLED, Big Data, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA, UX, Worldwide
Blue Ridge Communications prepares for OTT video with SeaChange
Jun 21, 2017 – On the heels of completing its migration to the Adrenalin video back office from SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC), Blue Ridge Communications has begun preparations to expand its television services to subscribers’ OTT devices including mobile phones and tablets.
News categories: SeaChange, Blue Ridge Communications, Ed Terino, Mark Masenheimer, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Blue Ridge Communications selects Concurrent for IP VOD deployment
May 2, 2017 – Concurrent (NASDAQ:CCUR) has announced that Blue Ridge Communications has implemented a suite of solutions based on Concurrent’s storage, video processing, and caching products to serve as the backbone of Blue Ridge’s IP VOD service.
News categories: Concurrent, Blue Ridge, Clay McCreery, Mark Masenheimer, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Evolution Digital reaches milestone of 12 million STBs shipped
Sep 7, 2016 – Evolution Digital has announced that it has shipped 12 million digital set-top boxes to cable operators around the world. These 12 million digital devices consist of Evolution Digital’s wide product offerings including its SD DTA, HD uDTA and eBOX IP Hybrid STB.
News categories: Evolution Digital, Chris Egan, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
HBO GO launches on Xbox One in U.S.
Nov 20, 2014 – Microsoft has announced that HBO GO is now available on Xbox One in the U.S. Authenticated users can get every episode from every season of their favorite HBO shows directly on their Xbox One.
News categories: HBO, Xbox, Jeff Dallesandro, Apps, Games Console, OTT, USA
Blue Ridge selects TiVo to deliver multiscreen viewing experience
Nov 19, 2013 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Blue Ridge Communications, a cable provider in eastern Pennsylvania, have announced that Blue Ridge has selected TiVo to provide its whole home television solution and user experience for its advanced TV offerings.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Blue Ridge, Mark Masenheimer, Tom Elam, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019