Digital TV News: Blue Ridge Communications
TiVo reports 3Q 2018 results
Nov 7, 2018 – TiVo Corporation (NASDAQ: TIVO) has reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2018. The Company continues to explore all possible strategic alternatives to maximize value for its shareholders.
News categories: TiVo Corp, http://bit.ly/2D9PLED, Big Data, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA, UX, Worldwide
Blue Ridge Communications prepares for OTT video with SeaChange
Jun 21, 2017 – On the heels of completing its migration to the Adrenalin video back office from SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC), Blue Ridge Communications has begun preparations to expand its television services to subscribers’ OTT devices including mobile phones and tablets.
News categories: SeaChange, Blue Ridge Communications, Ed Terino, Mark Masenheimer, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Blue Ridge Communications selects Concurrent for IP VOD deployment
May 2, 2017 – Concurrent (NASDAQ:CCUR) has announced that Blue Ridge Communications has implemented a suite of solutions based on Concurrent’s storage, video processing, and caching products to serve as the backbone of Blue Ridge’s IP VOD service.
News categories: Concurrent, Blue Ridge, Clay McCreery, Mark Masenheimer, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Evolution Digital reaches milestone of 12 million STBs shipped
Sep 7, 2016 – Evolution Digital has announced that it has shipped 12 million digital set-top boxes to cable operators around the world. These 12 million digital devices consist of Evolution Digital’s wide product offerings including its SD DTA, HD uDTA and eBOX IP Hybrid STB.
News categories: Evolution Digital, Chris Egan, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
HBO GO launches on Xbox One in U.S.
Nov 20, 2014 – Microsoft has announced that HBO GO is now available on Xbox One in the U.S. Authenticated users can get every episode from every season of their favorite HBO shows directly on their Xbox One.
News categories: HBO, Xbox, Jeff Dallesandro, Apps, Games Console, OTT, USA
Blue Ridge selects TiVo to deliver multiscreen viewing experience
Nov 19, 2013 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Blue Ridge Communications, a cable provider in eastern Pennsylvania, have announced that Blue Ridge has selected TiVo to provide its whole home television solution and user experience for its advanced TV offerings.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Blue Ridge, Mark Masenheimer, Tom Elam, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers
- NLogic and TVbeat bring holistic TV ad management to Canada
- Netflix, Hulu user numbers fell as COVID-19 measures were relaxed