Digital TV News: Grant Hall
Nuvyyo launches 4-tuner DVR for cord cutters
Jan 7, 2019 – Nuvyyo has announced its next generation 4-Tuner DVR, the Tablo QUAD, along with a new feature that automatically skips commercials within recordings. Tablo QUAD lets consumers discover, record, and stream up to four live antenna TV channels simultaneously.
News categories: Nuvyyo, Grant Hall, CES, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
MaxLinear and Pixelworks selected by Nuvyyo for Tablo OTA DVR
May 24, 2018 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that Nuvyyo has selected its MxL69x ATSC receiver for its Tablo DVR product that streams live HDTV and recorded OTA content to any internet-connected TV, streaming media player, gaming system, computer or mobile device.
News categories: MaxLinear, Pixelworks, Nuvyyo, Will Torgerson, Anthony Gioeli, Grant Hall, ATSC, Digital TV, Gateway, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home, USA
Nuvyyo brings OTA DVR to Xbox One
Nov 15, 2016 – Nuvyyo, maker of the Tablo Over-the-Air (OTA) HDTV DVR, has announced that cord cutters using Xbox One can now enjoy the easy-to-use interface and OTA DVR functionality of a new Tablo app.
News categories: Nuvyyo, Apps, Digital TV, Games Console, Terrestrial, USA
Nuvyyo announces DVR with integrated digital TV antennas
Jan 5, 2015 – Nuvyyo has announced the introduction of Tablo METRO, the only OTA DVR with integrated digital TV antennas. Tablo METRO gives urban consumers a solution for capturing and recording free Over-the-Air television signals in full HD.
News categories: Nuvyyo, Grant Hall, Apps, Canada, CES, Digital TV, DVR, Terrestrial, USA
MaxLinear tuner selected for Nuvyyo placeshifting ATSC STB
May 20, 2014 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that Nuvyyo has selected the MxL603 hybrid tuner for its Tablo HDTV broadcast DVR. Nuvyyo’s Tablo combines the functionality of a DVR with the convenience and mobility of a tablet app.
News categories: MaxLinear, Nuvyyo, ATSC, Digital TV, OTT, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient