Digital TV News: Grant Hall
Nuvyyo launches 4-tuner DVR for cord cutters
Jan 7, 2019 – Nuvyyo has announced its next generation 4-Tuner DVR, the Tablo QUAD, along with a new feature that automatically skips commercials within recordings. Tablo QUAD lets consumers discover, record, and stream up to four live antenna TV channels simultaneously.
News categories: Nuvyyo, Grant Hall, CES, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
MaxLinear and Pixelworks selected by Nuvyyo for Tablo OTA DVR
May 24, 2018 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that Nuvyyo has selected its MxL69x ATSC receiver for its Tablo DVR product that streams live HDTV and recorded OTA content to any internet-connected TV, streaming media player, gaming system, computer or mobile device.
News categories: MaxLinear, Pixelworks, Nuvyyo, Will Torgerson, Anthony Gioeli, Grant Hall, ATSC, Digital TV, Gateway, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home, USA
Nuvyyo brings OTA DVR to Xbox One
Nov 15, 2016 – Nuvyyo, maker of the Tablo Over-the-Air (OTA) HDTV DVR, has announced that cord cutters using Xbox One can now enjoy the easy-to-use interface and OTA DVR functionality of a new Tablo app.
News categories: Nuvyyo, Apps, Digital TV, Games Console, Terrestrial, USA
Nuvyyo announces DVR with integrated digital TV antennas
Jan 5, 2015 – Nuvyyo has announced the introduction of Tablo METRO, the only OTA DVR with integrated digital TV antennas. Tablo METRO gives urban consumers a solution for capturing and recording free Over-the-Air television signals in full HD.
News categories: Nuvyyo, Grant Hall, Apps, Canada, CES, Digital TV, DVR, Terrestrial, USA
MaxLinear tuner selected for Nuvyyo placeshifting ATSC STB
May 20, 2014 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that Nuvyyo has selected the MxL603 hybrid tuner for its Tablo HDTV broadcast DVR. Nuvyyo’s Tablo combines the functionality of a DVR with the convenience and mobility of a tablet app.
News categories: MaxLinear, Nuvyyo, ATSC, Digital TV, OTT, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
- Eutelsat confirms the successful launch of EUTELSAT 7C
- Comscore and DISH Media surpass 100 DISH and Sling TV addressable ad campaigns
- TDC selects Mediamorph for its Blockbuster VOD services in the Nordics
- Three-quarters of pay TV operators to gain subs
- Block Communications renews with Nielsen for Local TV data
- Kaltura powers Dish TV India's Watcho OTT platform
- Switch Media adds Bitmovin video player to its MediaHQ product suite
- AdScribe supports Publitalia '80 HbbTV advertising in Italy
- SaT5G project demonstrates 5G over satellite use cases
- Sersat enables content delivery across Latin America via SES-14
- Comcast partners with Charter, Cox on addressable advertising
- Conversant uses Verimatrix Secure Cloud for multi-DRM security
- NCC Media and OpenAP announce advanced TV partnership
- ZTE and Orange show 5G in automotive, robotics and entertainment applications
- WarnerMedia chooses AsiaSat for HD distribution in Asia
- INNOPIA announces Vewd OS-based streaming device
- Sky Deutschland and MX1 expand collaboration
- SK Telecom, Ericsson, Nokia and Samsung partner on 5G and evolution to 6G
- Astro Malaysia adopts Broadpeak's multicast ABR technology
- Global advertising market to grow by +5% this year