Digital TV News: Itzhak Elyakim
yes launches UHD-HDR channel in Israel with Harmonic
Nov 7, 2017 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that YES is using Harmonic's software-based Electra encoding platform for its new live UHD channel. AVcom, a world-class local system integrator, ensured a smooth deployment.
News categories: Harmonic, 'yes', AVcom, Ian Graham, Itzhak Elyakim, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Satellite
Nuance and UEI bring conversational interface to yes DBS in Israel
Sep 19, 2017 – Nuance Communications (NASDAQ:NUAN) and Universal Electronics (UEI) (NASDAQ:UEIC) have announced that they power the first conversational interface for Pay TV in Israel for yes. yes will launch their first voice-powered remote control in September 2017.
News categories: Nuance Communications, Universal Electronics, 'yes', Dan Faulkner, Menno Koopmans, Itzhak Elyakim, Digital TV, Israel, Satellite, UX
Tvinci selected for Israel’s first pay OTT TV service
Jan 6, 2014 – yes Satellite TV – Israel’s only provider of multi-channel television broadcasts via satellite – has selected Tvinci to create the user experience for yes GO, Israel’s first personal and social multi-screen TV service.
News categories: Tvinci, 'yes', Itzhak Elyakim, Ron Eilon, Ofer Shayo, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Mobile, OTT, Social TV
Sigma Designs HomePlugAV chosen by 'yes' for VoD and multi-room
Aug 5, 2013 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) has announced that 'yes', an Israeli satellite provider, has chosen Sigma Designs, to help strengthen their video-on-demand and multi-room customer services.
News categories: Sigma Designs, 'yes', Israel, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home
'YES' Selects Celeno to participate in Wi-Fi trial for the new Over-the-Top VOD service
Mar 22, 2011 – Celeno Communications has announced that Israel's 'yes' has selected a Celeno Wi-Fi chipset to participate in a home network trial which will enable its customers to use wireless streaming of SD/HD Video on Demand (VoD) services in the home.
News categories: Celeno, 'yes', Israel, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Video Exchange
Satellite Operator 'yes' Debuts Over-the-Top On-Demand Service Powered by Harmonic
Sep 10, 2010 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that 'yes' DBS Satellite Services has deployed Harmonic's MediaPrism™ converged video suite as part of its recently launched video on demand (VOD) service, delivered to subscribers over-the-top (OTT).
News categories: Harmonic Inc, 'yes', Content Distribution, IBC2019, Israel, Satellite
Yes Launches NDS VOD Service Using Progressive Download Technology
Mar 23, 2010 – NDS has announced that Yes, the sole provider of satellite television in Israel, has launched NDS' VOD service, based on Progressive Download (PDL) technology, for its hybrid satellite-IP digital video recorder (DVR) platform.
News categories: NDS Group, 'yes', Digital TV, DVR, Israel, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
ADB to supply HD digital video recorder to Yes
Mar 31, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX:ADBN) has announced that it will supply Yes with it's ADB-7820SX advanced high definition digital video recorder. This agreement follows an initial supply of set-top boxes when Yes launched its HD service in 2007.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Yes, Digital TV, DVB-S2, DVR, Israel, Satellite, Set Top Box
ADB Selected By Yes For HD Launch
Sep 11, 2007 – Advanced Digital Broadcast has announced that it has been selected by 'yes' to supply its ADB-7820S set-top boxes (STBs) for the digital satellite operator's launch of high definition (HD) services in Israel.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Yes, Digital TV, IBC2019, Israel, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform