Digital TV News: Jeffrey Glahn
Midco chooses TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform
Jul 29, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Midco has selected TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform. Midco will utilize the platform to transition to IPTV by deploying TiVo’s IPTV suite of solutions, including IPVOD, IP Linear, Restart, Catch-Up and Network DVR, across a host of clients.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Midco, Jeffrey Glahn, Jon Pederson, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
Armstrong to transition to IPTV with TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform
Apr 29, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Armstrong has chosen TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform to bring entertainment to its subscribers. Armstrong provides communications services in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Maryland.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Armstrong, Jeffrey Glahn, Jeff Ross, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA, UX
RCN chooses TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform
Apr 24, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that RCN has selected TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform. RCN will be the first operator to deploy the Next-Gen Platform and will roll out the video solution to its high-speed internet, digital TV and home phone customers.
News categories: TiVo Corp, RCN, Jeffrey Glahn, Patrick Murphy, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA, UX
TiVo signs video metadata and IP license extension with TikiLIVE
Feb 21, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that TikiLIVE has extended its license agreements for TiVo Video Metadata and intellectual property (IP). TikiLIVE has consolidated its metadata providers and standardized on TiVo to meet its metadata requirements.
News categories: TiVo Corp, TikiLIVE, Jeffrey Glahn, Tim Green, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Worldwide
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico