Digital TV News: Matt Cuson
Minerva YourTV Now cloud integrated with Verimatrix Viewthority
Feb 21, 2019 – Minerva Networks has integrated its YourTV Now cloud hosted service with the Verimatrix Viewthority content distribution platform. The solution combines a content distribution workflow, content promotion tools, analytics with a compelling user experience.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Verimatrix, Matt Cuson, Tom Pollard, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, UX, Worldwide
Minerva unveils advanced pay TV service management tools
Feb 19, 2019 – Minerva Networks has unveiled enhancements to its Minerva 10 platform. The new capabilities are intended to ensure that pay TV service providers have the tools they need to attract and delight subscribers.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Matt Cuson, Big Data, Digital TV, UX
Indiana Video Networks selects Minerva Networks
Sep 21, 2018 – Minerva Networks has announced that Indiana Video Networks (IVN) will upgrade their television offering to use the Minerva Your TV Now hosted services to streamline operations, upgrade user experience on STBs, and prepare for rollout of mobile and media players and the expansion of on demand and time shifted services.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Matt Cuson, Chris Gross, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Race Communications adopts Minerva's new managed video offering
Jul 2, 2018 – Minerva Networks has announced that its new managed TV service is being adopted by Race Communications to deploy advanced video offerings delivering a personalized entertainment experience across both STBs and consumer devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Race Communications, Matt Cuson, Carlos Alcantar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, USA
Amino certifies latest hybrid STB with Minerva pay TV platform
Sep 12, 2017 – Amino has announced that its Aria 6 hybrid TV device has been certified for Minerva 10 - Minerva’s advanced Pay TV service management platform. The two companies are together working with a number of operators to roll out next-generation entertainment services.
News categories: Amino, Minerva, Mark Evensen, Matt Cuson, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Entone Hydra IP Video Gateway Deployed With Minerva Networks' iTVManager
Nov 13, 2007 – Entone has announced that its IP video gateway is deployed with Minerva's middleware. This fully integrated solution offers service operators a more efficient and cost-effective IPTV solution that can quickly and easily be deployed to enable advanced IPTV services.
News categories: Entone, Minerva Networks, ATSC, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
MetaSwitch and Minerva Networks Team Up to Demonstrate Enhanced IPTV Applications at TelcoTV Conference
Oct 24, 2007 – MetaSwitch and Minerva Networks will be demonstrating a joint application that will allow carriers to increase customer control of their digital telephony services through a television interface.
News categories: MetaSwitch, Minerva Networks, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware
Latens Systems and Minerva Networks Announce First Successful CAS Deployment in a Distributed Network at Com Net
Oct 2, 2007 – Latens Systems has announced that Com Net, an Ohio-based company offering advanced telecommunication services to 16 Independent Local Exchange Companies (ILECs), is successfully managing and distributing encrypted content to its affiliates using one centralized Latens FCAS system.
News categories: Latens, Com Net, Minerva Networks, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- MediaKind to debut Universe portfolio at NAB Show 2019
- NBCUniversal and Sky combine advanced advertising capabilities
- Netflix surges beyond 11 million users in Australia
- Asia Pacific OTT to generate $48 billion
- Cinedigm to acquire Future Today
- Comark becomes Triveni Digital ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 re-seller for the U.S.
- NexPlayer and WeTek develop E2E OTT solution supporting Widevine DRM
- CANAL+ Myanmar deploys NAGRA’s Conax GO Live multiscreen OTT solution
- US esports ad revenues will grow 25% in 2019
- Funimation licenses TiVo's Search, Recommendations and Insight modules
- FTTH Council Europe updates FTTH/FTTB figures
- Eleven Sports launches new streaming service in Japan
- Rakuten TV to expand reach to more than 40 countries in 2019
- Bezeq plans migration of 'yes' from satellite to OTT
- TDG: Disney+ likely to be well received
- Saankhya Labs develops 5G Broadcast and Direct to Mobile TV technologies
- Benin signs up with SES for DTT distribution and DTH
- DIRECTV NOW packages get slimmer and pricier, but include HBO
- InPlayer joins Kaltura’s Video Technology Marketplace
- U.S. media companies and VIZIO form addressable advertising consortium