Digital TV News: Matt Cuson
Minerva YourTV Now integrated with ContentWise UX Engine
Apr 8, 2019 – Minerva Networks and ContentWise have announced the integration of Minerva YourTV Now with ContentWise’s UX Engine. With Minerva’s YourTV Now cloud service operators have the ability to manage the pay TV experience on all client devices.
News categories: ContentWise, Minerva Networks, Paolo Bozzola, Matt Cuson, Content Distribution, UX
Minerva YourTV Now cloud integrated with Verimatrix Viewthority
Feb 21, 2019 – Minerva Networks has integrated its YourTV Now cloud hosted service with the Verimatrix Viewthority content distribution platform. The solution combines a content distribution workflow, content promotion tools, analytics with a compelling user experience.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Verimatrix, Matt Cuson, Tom Pollard, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, UX, Worldwide
Minerva unveils advanced pay TV service management tools
Feb 19, 2019 – Minerva Networks has unveiled enhancements to its Minerva 10 platform. The new capabilities are intended to ensure that pay TV service providers have the tools they need to attract and delight subscribers.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Matt Cuson, Big Data, Digital TV, UX
Indiana Video Networks selects Minerva Networks
Sep 21, 2018 – Minerva Networks has announced that Indiana Video Networks (IVN) will upgrade their television offering to use the Minerva Your TV Now hosted services to streamline operations, upgrade user experience on STBs, and prepare for rollout of mobile and media players and the expansion of on demand and time shifted services.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Matt Cuson, Chris Gross, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Race Communications adopts Minerva's new managed video offering
Jul 2, 2018 – Minerva Networks has announced that its new managed TV service is being adopted by Race Communications to deploy advanced video offerings delivering a personalized entertainment experience across both STBs and consumer devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Race Communications, Matt Cuson, Carlos Alcantar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, USA
Amino certifies latest hybrid STB with Minerva pay TV platform
Sep 12, 2017 – Amino has announced that its Aria 6 hybrid TV device has been certified for Minerva 10 - Minerva’s advanced Pay TV service management platform. The two companies are together working with a number of operators to roll out next-generation entertainment services.
News categories: Amino, Minerva, Mark Evensen, Matt Cuson, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Entone Hydra IP Video Gateway Deployed With Minerva Networks' iTVManager
Nov 13, 2007 – Entone has announced that its IP video gateway is deployed with Minerva's middleware. This fully integrated solution offers service operators a more efficient and cost-effective IPTV solution that can quickly and easily be deployed to enable advanced IPTV services.
News categories: Entone, Minerva Networks, ATSC, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
MetaSwitch and Minerva Networks Team Up to Demonstrate Enhanced IPTV Applications at TelcoTV Conference
Oct 24, 2007 – MetaSwitch and Minerva Networks will be demonstrating a joint application that will allow carriers to increase customer control of their digital telephony services through a television interface.
News categories: MetaSwitch, Minerva Networks, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware
Latens Systems and Minerva Networks Announce First Successful CAS Deployment in a Distributed Network at Com Net
Oct 2, 2007 – Latens Systems has announced that Com Net, an Ohio-based company offering advanced telecommunication services to 16 Independent Local Exchange Companies (ILECs), is successfully managing and distributing encrypted content to its affiliates using one centralized Latens FCAS system.
News categories: Latens, Com Net, Minerva Networks, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- Swisscom Box integrates voice assistant for TV and smart home control
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Orange launches Djingo voice assistant
- Netflix and Nickelodeon form multi-year output deal
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification