Digital TV News: Mirada
Plataforma Multimedia de Operadores selects Verimatrix security
Nov 21, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Plataforma Multimedia de Operadores has selected Verimatrix to provide multi-DRM security for its OTT service. The service is delivered via Android set-top boxes, smartphones, tablets, laptops and smart TVs.
News categories: Verimatrix, Plataforma Multimedia de Operadores, Steve Oetegenn, Jose Carrillo, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, Spain
Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
Nov 18, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the six months to 30 September 2019. izzi Telecom further increased its adoption of Mirada's technology during the period, with a high increase in both the installation rate of STBs and number of households using Mirada products.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada to deploy Iris at Plataforma Multimedia de Operadores
Sep 4, 2019 – Mirada has announced that it is working with Plataforma Multimedia de Operadores on the development of an OTT-based TV platform for deployment across the operator's Spanish network.
News categories: Mirada, José Luis Vázquez, Amelia Carrillo, Android TV, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Spain, UX
Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
Jul 17, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has integrated Netflix into its Iris multiscreen product, with a first deployment at izzi in Mexico. The integration adds to the other third-party content provider integrations that Mirada currently offers, such as Fox Play and HBO Go.
News categories: Mirada, Netflix, José-Luis Vázquez, Apps, Digital TV, Mexico, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
Jul 11, 2019 – Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the year ended 31 March 2019. The Company is advancing its operational and commercial capabilities, demonstrated by Mirada's involvement in three simultaneous deployments in the year.
News categories: Mirada, Jose Luis Vazquez, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Worldwide
Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
Jun 17, 2019 – Anevia and SKYmedia have announced the completion of an OTT video-delivery solution for SKYmedia’s Sky GO service in Mongolia. SKYmedia has partnered with Anevia since 2014 when it chose Anevia’s origin packager and CDN solutions.
News categories: Anevia, SKYmedia, Antoine Hugoo, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Mongolia, OTT
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada Iris launches at Digital TV Cable in Bolivia
Apr 2, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution under the previously announced contract with Bolivian operator Digital TV Cable Edmund. The launch will allow subscribers to watch live and on-demand content across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV Cable Edmund, José Luis Vázquez, Edmund Daher, Apps, Bolivia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware
Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
Jan 15, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution for One Communications in Bermuda. The deployment of Mirada’s multiscreen technology across One’s network is being accompanied by an extensive marketing campaign across Bermuda.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, One Communications, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Bermuda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, UX
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV