Digital TV News: NetRange
ACCESS acquires NetRange
Apr 16, 2019 – ACCESS Europe has acquired NetRange. The acquisition guarantees that the company’s customers will be able to deploy solutions spanning the entire connected entertainment portfolio inside the home, on-the-go and in connected vehicles.
News categories: ACCESS CO, NetRange, Dr. Neale Foster, Jan Wendt, Digital TV, In-Car, MnA, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
Express Luck chooses NetRange Smart TV portal
Sep 5, 2017 – Via the NetRange Smart TV Portal, users of Express Luck in Europe but also throughout SE Asia and Latin America can enjoy a rich variety of content in over 60 languages, including live channels, premium VoD and Catch Up TV, music, sport, news, games and many other services.
News categories: NetRange, Express Luck, Jan Wendt, Digital TV, Europe, OTT, Smart TV
NetRange Smart TV Portal now available on KTC devices
Sep 1, 2017 – KTC and NetRange are joining forces. By integrating the NetRange Smart TV Portal, KTC devices will be giving access to content in over 60 languages, including live channels, premium VoD and Catch Up TV, music, sport, news, games and many other services.
News categories: NetRange, KTC, Jan Wendt, Asia, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, OTT, Smart TV
Foxconn chooses NetRange for smart TV ecosystems
Sep 5, 2016 – Foxconn and NetRange have announced that thanks to NetRange’s Smart TV technology, Foxconn will be able to equip its TV devices with a complete, turnkey middleware and be the first OEM to deliver ready-to-go products to the numerous renowned brands it produces for.
News categories: NetRange, Foxconn, Jan Wendt, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Worldwide
Okko and NetRange join forces in Smart TV
Aug 25, 2016 – NetRange has finalized a content deal with Okko, Russia’s leading paid Video on Demand service offering Hollywood and local content. Okko customers can stream HD movies, series, and cartoons legally and without advertising.
News categories: NetRange, Okko, Jan Wendt, Ivan Gorodetsky, Digital TV, OTT, Russia, Smart TV
Skyworth deploys SERAPHIC TV Browser in smart TVs for Europe
Mar 29, 2016 – Skyworth has declared its adoption of SERAPHIC's Blink-based Sraf TV Browser in its connected TVs. SERAPHIC has a greater than 80 percent share of the world's Blink/Linux-based TV Browser market.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Skyworth, Wang Ye, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Smart TV
Grundig counts on NetRange’s TV Portal
Feb 11, 2016 – Grundig and NetRange have announced that they will collaborate on Grundig’s intelligent TV platform Ultralogic 4K, which will run on Grundig's UHD TVs as well as on TV devices of parent company Arcelik.
News categories: NetRange, Grundig, Jan Wendt, Apps, Austria, Denmark, Digital TV, Germany, Norway, Smart TV, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey
MyLiveGuard connected home service added to NetRange Portal
Feb 5, 2016 – MyLiveGuard has announced its launching into the smart home market with NetRange. MyLiveGuard will be integrated into millions of Smart TV’s and Set Top Boxes operated by the company via the NetRange Portal.
News categories: NetRange, MyLiveGuard, Jan Wendt, Miles Woodhouse, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Worldwide
IAV and NetRange to show automotive entertainment platform at CES
Dec 15, 2015 – At CES 2016, IAV and NetRange will be presenting OS.CAR – a platform for digital value-added services in passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The platform provides consumers with virtually unrestricted access to movies, linear TV channels, apps and games during a car trip.
News categories: NetRange, IAV, Jan Wendt, Torsten Herrmann, CES, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Huawei launches HarmonyOS distributed operating system
- ZTE and China Mobile broadcast China's first 5G sporting event