Digital TV News: Petr Peterka
Verimatrix VCAS Ultra integrated with AWS for secure live video
Apr 6, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris: INSD) has announced API integration between its Verimatrix VCAS Ultra and AWS Elemental MediaConnect. The API integration provides CA and rights management applied between the content ingest and distribution workflows to video service providers.
News categories: Verimatrix, AWS Elemental, Petr Peterka, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, NABShow, Worldwide
Harmonic's Video SaaS integrated with Verimatrix' content distribution platform
Sep 13, 2018 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced the integration of Verimatrix' Viewthority content distribution platform with Harmonic's VOS®360 Video SaaS. The combination simplifies the delivery of live and VOD content, resulting in increased cost savings.
News categories: Harmonic, Verimatrix, Tim Warren, Petr Peterka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Worldwide
Verimatrix and TMG bolster anti-piracy through real-time precision targeting
Apr 11, 2018 – Verimatrix and TMG have announced their initiative to combine capabilities for an end-to-end revenue security solution that combats the growing threat of content redistribution and illegal streaming devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, TMG, Petr Peterka, Bastien Casalta, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, Watermarking, Worldwide
Verimatrix forensic watermarking accredited by ChinaDRM Lab
Apr 10, 2018 – Verimatrix has announced that its forensic watermarking capabilities have been evaluated and validated by ChinaDRM Lab, the official testing organization of the State Administration of Radio and Television of the People's Republic of China.
News categories: Verimatrix, State Administration of Radio and Television, Petr Peterka, China, Digital TV, NABShow, Regulation, Watermarking
Verimatrix integrates OTT multi-DRM with Amazon Web Services
Jan 22, 2018 – Verimatrix has announced API integration between its MultiRights OTT multi-DRM security solution and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Media Services through AWS Elemental MediaConvert and AWS Elemental MediaPackage.
News categories: Verimatrix, Amazon Web Services, Petr Peterka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, Worldwide
Interra Systems and Verimatrix partner to improve video QoS and QoE
Sep 15, 2017 – Interra Systems has announced a partnership with Verimatrix. Broadcasters, pay-TV, and OTT service providers can now use Interra Systems' ORION content monitoring suite to maintain QoE for content protected by the Verimatrix ViewRight Web security client.
News categories: Interra Systems, Verimatrix, Anupama Anantharaman, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, QoE, Worldwide
Verimatrix enters IoT market with Cloud-based security platform
Sep 11, 2017 – Verimatrix has announced its approach to the IoT applications space with Vtegrity™. This new Verimatrix solution addresses the critical security gaps that exist with many current IoT services that fail to ensure the integrity of connected devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, IBCShowcase, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION and Verimatrix collaborate to secure the smart home
Feb 27, 2017 – NEOTION has extended its partnership with Verimatrix to help secure the Digital Home. NEOTION has developed a complete secure smart home solution from connected devices at home to cloud-based services specifically designed for operators.
News categories: NEOTION, Verimatrix, Olivier DEMOLY, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, MWC20, Smart Home, Worldwide
Verimatrix Forensic Watermarking for Samsung Smart TVs
Jan 4, 2017 – Verimatrix and Samsung have announced that the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) Ultra architecture is integrated with Samsung’s next-generation Smart TVs to establish a secure chain-of-custody across the UHD ecosystem.
News categories: Verimatrix, Samsung, Petr Peterka, CES2021, Content Protection, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Watermarking, Worldwide
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5