Digital TV News: Pierre-Alexandre Bidard
Viaccess-Orca Stream Guardian certified by Cartesian
Feb 26, 2020 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced today that its Dynamic Watermarking solution, developed in collaboration with b<>com, has undergone a stringent assessment carried out by Cartesian, an independent consultancy company for the communications and digital media industries.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, b<>com, Cartesian, Pierre-Alexandre Bidard, Gaëtan Le Guelvouit, Lee Kent, Content Protection, Watermarking, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca joins with Zodiac Systems to enable services on legacy STBs
Sep 6, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has partnered with Zodiac Systems to offer a joint solution making it easier and more cost-effective for TV operators to deploy VO's cloud-hosted TVaaS and Service Delivery Platform (SDP) with existing legacy STBs.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Zodiac Systems, Pierre-Alexandre Bidard, Derek Harrar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca inks System Integrator agreement with Divitel
Aug 28, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Divitel has joined VO's new system integration partnership program. Based in the Netherlands, Divitel has over 20 years of experience as a solutions provider for all things video.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Divitel, Pierre-Alexandre Bidard, Reuven Elmalem, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2019, Middle-East
Datacom signed-up as Viaccess-Orca system integrator in APAC
Jun 11, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Datacom is the first company to sign-up to VO's system integration partnership program. Datacom will play a role in bringing VO's content protection and TV platform solutions to Asia-Pacific countries.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Datacom, Pierre-Alexandre Bidard, Bo Guan, Australia, China, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Pakistan, Philippines, Vietnam
Wibox launches Android TV 4K offer secured by Viaccess-Orca
Sep 11, 2018 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Wibox has launched Android TV 4K STBs secured by VO's DRM. Manufactured by Sagemcom, the STBs will enable FTTH subscribers to access content through IPTV and OTT networks protected by VO, via a user experience provided by DotScreen.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Wibox, Sagemcom, DOTSCREEN, Pierre-Alexandre Bidard, Mathieu Gourraud, Android TV, Digital TV, DRM, France, IBC2019, OTT, Set Top Box, UX
Viaccess-Orca Connected Sentinel DRM completes Farncombe Security Audit
Jun 28, 2018 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that its Connected Sentinel DRM solution has completed a rigorous review by Cartesian. Cartesian's Farncombe Security Audit reviews the requirements of security solutions to determine whether they meet the complex needs of IPTV.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Cartesian, Pierre-Alexandre Bidard, Brian Paxton, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Worldwide
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation