Digital TV News: Sri Lanka Telecom
Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
Sep 14, 2019 – Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) has selected a partner ecosystem, led by systems integrator Millennium I.T.E.S.P, to deploy its Personalised Entertainment Option (PEO) TV Go, a TV Everywhere solution complementing its IPTV service, SLT PEO TV.
News categories: Verimatrix, Broadpeak, Beenius, Millennium I.T.E.S.P, Sri Lanka Telecom, Steve Oetegenn, Jacques Le Mancq, Filip Remškar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IBCShowcase, Sri Lanka, TV Everywhere
Sri Lanka Telecom to launch OTT entertainment platform
Apr 21, 2016 – Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) has announced that the company is to offer an OTT entertainment streaming service. SLT has partnered with Hungama Digital Media Entertainment and Evoke International for the launch.
News categories: Sri Lanka Telecom, Hungama, Evoke, Dileepa Wijesundera, Siddharth Roy, Lahiru Wickramasinghe, Digital TV, OTT, Sri Lanka
Netgem STB wins at EE and Sri Lanka Telecom
Oct 8, 2014 – With its third quarter 2014 results announcement Netgem (ISIN: FR0004154060, Reuters: ETGM.PA, Bloomberg: NTG FP) provided information on two commercial wins: at EE in the UK, and at Sri Lanka Telecom.
News categories: Netgem, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka, UK
UTStarcom Wins Sri Lanka Telecom IPTV Expansion Contact
Jun 14, 2012 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced that it has won a contract from Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) to supply set-top boxes for the telecom operator's IPTV system expansion. The boxes will enable SLT to provide a number of interactive media services.
News categories: UTStarcom, Sri Lanka Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka
UTStarcom a Leader in China, India IPTV Markets
Jun 30, 2009 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) was named the leading Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) provider in Asia in Multimedia Research Group's (MRG, Inc.) latest Global IPTV Market Leaders Report.
News categories: UTStarcom, Multimedia Research Group, Asia, China, Content Distribution, Content Protection, India, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Subscribers
Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) launches IPTV
Sep 22, 2008 – Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) (Colombo:SLTL) has launched IPTV in Sri Lanka, operated by a recently created subsidiary SLT VisionCom. Visioncom has a target of reaching 7,000 customers by the end of the year and 100,000 customers in three years.
News categories: Sri Lanka Telecom, SLT Visioncom, PEO TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka Telecom group offers Mobile TV
Aug 10, 2008 – With the issuing of a mobile television license to Mobitel, the mobile telephony arm of Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) (Colombo: SLTL), the SLT Group is now offering Mobile TV as well as other emerging media such as broadband and IPTV.
News categories: Mobitel, Ministry of Mass Media and Information, Digital TV, Mobile, Sri Lanka
UTStarcom Selected by Sri Lanka Telecom to Launch IPTV Services on the South Asian Island
Jun 17, 2008 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a multi-million dollar contract with Just In Time Holdings to supply its industry-leading RollingStream® end-to-end Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) solution to Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT).
News categories: UTStarcom, Sri Lanka Telecom, Just In Time Holdings Pvt Ltd., Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K