Digital TV News: Telaria
Outside TV to monetize OTT TV inventory programmatically with Telaria
Jan 10, 2019 – Telaria (NYSE:TLRA) has announced a partnership with Outside TV, a video content provider in action and adventure sports. Outside TV has partnered with Telaria to bring more of its video inventory to advertisers.
News categories: Telaria, Outside TV, Laura Buchman, Stan Hunting, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, USA
FPT Television selects Telaria for connected TV video ad management
Dec 3, 2018 – FPT Television has announced that it has selected Telaria (NYSE:TLRA) as its preferred Video Management Platform for monetizing and managing connected TV supply. FPT Television provides IPTV to more than one million households in Vietnam.
News categories: Telaria, FPT Television, Kevin Smyth, Nguyen Hoang Linh, Advertising, Digital TV, IPTV, Vietnam
Astro selects Telaria as preferred video platform partner
Nov 20, 2018 – Telaria (NYSE:TLRA) has been selected as the preferred Video Management Platform by Astro. With Telaria, live TV inventory will be available programmatically in Malaysia through Astro GO apps and Astro’s live streaming player.
News categories: Telaria, Astro, Kevin Smyth, Andy Yap, Advertising, Digital TV, Malaysia, OTT
Telaria unveils TV Content Reporting
Oct 29, 2018 – Telaria (NYSE:TLRA) has unveiled TV Content Reporting. TV Content Reporting provides publishers with insight and analytics into the bidding and buying patterns of specific show titles, episodes, content categories and a more holistic view about the content advertisers want.
News categories: Telaria, Craig Berlingo, Laura Buchman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
80% of U.S. cable subscribers also stream digital video
Oct 16, 2018 – Telaria (NYSE:TLRA) and Adobe Advertising Cloud have released their ‘Inside The Minds of Cord-Cutters and Cable-Keepers’ study. The findings illustrate the experiences, behaviors, and television usage among a spectrum of TV consumer segments.
News categories: Telaria, Adobe, Karen Ring, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
4C adds video inventory from FreeWheel, SpotX and Telaria
Oct 2, 2018 – 4C has announced new video integrations with FreeWheel, SpotX, and Telaria. The integrations will make video advertising inventory from streaming services and content providers available within the Scope by 4C platform.
News categories: 4C Insights, FreeWheel, SpotX, Telaria, Lance Neuhauser, Neil Smith, Mike Shehan, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Sizmek unveils solution for Advanced TV
Sep 12, 2018 – Sizmek has announced the launch of an Advanced TV initiative with plans to roll-out an integrated solution across linear, addressable, and connected TV. Users will be able to apply AI-driven insights from digital advertising to TV for optimal targeting, reach and frequency.
News categories: Sizmek, Mark Grether, Mark Zagorski, Carmen Graf, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Telaria integrates Nielsen digital ad ratings
Aug 14, 2018 – Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) has announced that it has integrated Nielsen’s Digital Ad Ratings (DAR) to activate comprehensive, next-day views of digital audience performance in the platform, offering TV-comparable industry standards for digital video inventory.
News categories: Telaria, Nielsen, Mark Zagorski, Sean Holzman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Sweden, Worldwide
Nine launches Real Addressability to the Australian market
Aug 6, 2018 – Nine has become the first Australian broadcaster to launch real addressable advertising to the Australian market through 9Now, its broadcast video on demand (BVOD) product. The new offering gives marketers cross-device targeting on video.
News categories: Nine, Michael Stephenson, Pippa Leary, Advertising, Australia, Digital TV, OTT
- Afghanistan Broadcasting System selects EUTELSAT 53A as its DTH platform
- StarHub pay TV households down 49,000 in 2018
- Encoding.com selected by Akamai as preferred partner for VOD transcoding
- U.S. smart speaker sales will exceed 64 million in 2022
- Brightcove to acquire Ooyala’s online video platform business
- DISH TV down ~380k; Sling TV up ~50k subs in 4Q 2018
- TVSquared partners with TiVo for deterministic attribution
- Telenet designs new YUGO bundle entirely around the smartphone
- FreeWheel chooses Nielsen to power audience-based multiscreen TV advertising
- GTPL Hathway adds 170,000 CATV digital subscribers in 4Q 2018
- Tastemade expands linear OTT footprint with Amagi
- FreeWheel Council for Premium Video Europe releases paper on programmatic technology
- Ethiopian broadcasters take video capacity on EUTELSAT 8 West B
- Survey finds one in four Malaysian consumers use pirate TV boxes
- Digital Voice Assistants in use to triple to 8 billion by 2023
- Amazon to acquire mesh WiFi company, eero
- LiveRamp expands identity solution to include connected TV
- CuriosityStream raises $140M in private placement
- Hong Kong to begin analogue TV switch off on November 30, 2020
- China's online video subscribers to surpass 300 million in 2019