ANGA COM 2023: May 23-25, 2023: Cologne, Germany
Wyplay introduces an Android TV Operator Tier Launcher
Jun 13, 2018 – Wyplay has announced the introduction of an Android TV Operator Tier Launcher as part of its existing suite of user experience products. The Operator Tier Launcher has been added to Wyplay’s Linux, iOS and Android applications.
News categories: Wyplay, Jacques Bourgninaud, Android TV, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
BrightBlue and Amino team up for rapid IPTV service rollout
Jun 13, 2018 – Amino has announced a partnership with BrightBlue, Germany’s new turnkey IPTV service provider, to deliver the technology behind a 'fast to market' multiscreen IPTV solution optimized for Fiber-to-the Home, Cable and VDSL service providers.
News categories: Amino, BrightBlue, Donald McGarva, Peter Kamphuis, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Magyar Telekom deploys Harmonic encoding solution for its IPTV service
Jun 13, 2018 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Magyar Telekom has deployed Harmonic's EyeQ content-aware encoding solution for its IPTV service. Harmonic's reseller Yazoo ensured the smooth deployment of the project.
News categories: Harmonic, Magyar Telekom, Yazoo, Ian Graham, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV
BrightBlue and Sagemcom create turnkey 4K IPTV solution
Jun 12, 2018 – At ANGA 2018, BrightBlue is presenting an IPTV platform designed to establish a new standard in the industry with the cooperation of Sagemcom. The solution is a high-end turnkey package including a 4K UHD Linux STB from Sagemcom.
News categories: BrightBlue, Sagemcom, Peter Kamphuis, Olivier Taravel, ANGA COM, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Eurofins to provide testing and validation for Com Hem's Android TV STB
Jun 12, 2018 – At ANGA COM 2018, Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has been selected by Com Hem to provide automated testing and service validation for Com Hem's Tv Hub. Tv Hub is an Android TV Ultra HD/4K Hybrid STB.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Com Hem, Johan Craeybeckx, Thomas Helbo, Android TV, ANGA COM, Digital TV, QoE, Set Top Box, Sweden
Nordija provides technology for Swisscom TVaaS 2.0 platform
Jun 6, 2018 – Nordija has developed the technology behind the new TV-as-a-Service platform 'TVaaS 2.0' from Swisscom Broadcast. The solution provides a service platform for delivering customised TV experiences, and will be launched at ANGA COM 2018.
News categories: Nordija, Swisscom, Jeroen van Vliet, Olivier Anthamatten, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Digital TV, HTML5, IPTV, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca, Wiztivi, and EKT introduce joint OTT/IPTV solution
Jun 5, 2018 – Viaccess-Orca (VO), Wiztivi and EKT have joined forces to create an end-to-end (E2E) OTT multiscreen and IPTV solution for pay-TV operators and service providers. The new solution will be demonstrated at ANGA COM 2018.
News categories: Wiztivi, EKT, Viaccess-Orca, Manuel Dujardin, Richard Smith, Chem Assayag, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
MStar releases ECP-compliant CI+ 2.0 CAM solution in USB form factor
May 23, 2018 – MStar Semiconductor has launched an Enhanced Content Protection (ECP) compliant CI+ 2.0 CAM solution in USB form factor and Android TV, which will allow consumers to receive pay TV services on their TVs by leveraging USB-based CAMs.
News categories: MStar Semi, Wayne Tsai, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
Beenius announces acquisition of Castoola
May 11, 2018 – Beenius has announced the acquisition of Castoola. The purchase is an additional asset for Beenius, since its multi-platform solution for IPTV, OTT and DVB-X is now enriched with HbbTV technology.
News categories: Beenius, Castoola, Filip Remškar, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, MandA, Worldwide
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.