Nicaragua Digital TV News
ROK Powers Mobile TV Services for Claro in Guatemala and Nicaragua
Jun 22, 2011 – ROK Global has announced that following the success of its Mobile TV subscription services with other América Móvil operators ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in Guatemala and Nicaragua.
News categories: ROK Global, América Móvil, Guatemala, Mobile, Nicaragua
Nicaragua favouring ISDB-T for DTT
Aug 17, 2010 – According to a statement from the Instituto Nicaragüese de Telecomunicaciones y Correos (Telcor), Nicaragua looks likely to adopt the Brazilian standard for digital terrestrial television if negotiations are successfully concluded with Brazil.
News categories: Instituto Nicaragüese de Telecomunicaciones y Correos, Digital TV, ISDB-T, Nicaragua, SBTVD, Terrestrial
Macrovision's Passport IPG Solution Takes Latin America Cable Audiences to the Cutting Edge of TV
Sep 18, 2008 – Macrovision (NASDAQ: MVSN) has announced that América Móvil (Claro), Cablevisión, Telecentro and Videomar have all chosen to provide Macrovision's Passport IPG solutions to their cable viewers, enhancing their overall TV viewing experience.
News categories: Macrovision, América Móvil, Cablevisión, Telecentro, Argentina, Brazil, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Middleware, Nicaragua, Set Top Box
América Móvil launches DTH in Central America
Sep 11, 2008 – América Móvil is planning to launch Claro TV through DTH in Central America: Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala and Nicaragua.
News categories: América Móvil, Digital TV, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Satellite
NDS MediaHighway Middleware Deployed Across DIRECTV Latin America
Feb 14, 2007 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that its MediaHighway middleware, currently deployed on 41.6 million set-top boxes worldwide, is being downloaded to all DIRECTV Latin America L10 and L11 set-top boxes as well as the LR15 Digital Video Recorder (DVR).
News categories: NDS Group, DIRECTV Latin America, Argentina, Brazil, Caribbean, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Digital TV, DVR, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Latin America, Middleware, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Satellite, Set Top Box, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA