Subscribers (customers, users, RGUs, …), number of, News
fuboTV North American streaming subscribers up 81% YoY to 1,056,245
May 5, 2022 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022. fuboTV's North American streaming business delivered solid year-over-year growth in total paid subscribers (up 81% to 1,056,245).
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Edgar Bronfman Jr, Digital TV, Europe, North America, Results, Streaming, Subscribers
Türk Telekom TV Home subscribers flat at 1.5 million in 1Q 2022
Apr 27, 2022 – Türk Telekom has released results for the first quarter of 2022. Over the quarter total TV subscribers (IPTV, DTH and Tivibu GO) were stable at 2.9 million, with Tivibu Home subscribers (IPTV and DTH) remaining unchanged at 1.5 million.
News categories: Türk Telekom, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Streaming, Subscribers, Turkey
Paramount adds 6.3 million global streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
May 3, 2022 – Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) has announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022. In Direct-To-Consumer, global streaming subscribers rose to more than 62 million, adding 6.3 million total subscribers in the quarter.
News categories: Paramount, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, Worldwide
Charter residential video customers down 123,000 in 1Q 2022
Apr 29, 2022 – Charter Communications has reported results for the three months ended March 31, 2022. Residential video customers decreased by 123,000 in the quarter, finishing the period at 15.1 million customers.
News categories: Charter Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
Telia releases January-March 2022 results
Apr 27, 2022 – Telia Company has releases its Interim Report for January-March 2022. Across the Group, TV subscriptions were 3.373 million at period end, down 4,000 in the quarter and up 127,000 year-on-year.
News categories: Telia Company, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Estonia, Finland, IPTV, Lithuania, Norway, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, Sweden
Comcast cable video subscribers down 512,000 in 1Q 2022
Apr 28, 2022 – Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) has reported results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022. In the quarter, cable video customer net losses were 512,000 and at Sky, Total Customer Relationships decreased by 106,000.
News categories: Comcast, Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, Results, Satellite, Streaming, Subscribers, USA, Worldwide
Megacable video subscribers up 2,000 in 1Q 2022
Apr 28, 2022 – Megacable (BMV:MEGA.CPO) has announced results for the first quarter of 2022 (1Q22). The Video segment reached 3,541,998 subscribers at the end of 1Q22, an increase of 106 thousand net adds, equal to 3.1% over 1Q21.
News categories: Megacable, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Results, Subscribers
Altice USA residential video RGUs down 74,000 in 1Q 2022
Apr 28, 2022 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022. Altice finished with 2,658,700 residential video RGUs. Quarterly video net losses were 74,000 in Q1 2022, compared to 54,000 video net losses in Q1 2021.
News categories: Altice USA, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
Orange TV subscribers down 66,000 in 1Q 2022
Apr 26, 2022 – Orange has provided first quarter 2022 financial information to 31 March 2022. The company finished the quarter with 11.701 million IPTV and satellite customers, down 66,000 in the quarter and up 1.264 million year-on-year.
News categories: Orange, Belgium, Digital TV, Europe, France, IPTV, Luxembourg, Poland, Results, Satellite, Spain, Subscribers
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data