Digital TV News: ACCESS CO.
NetRange extends reach of Vidio OTT service in Indonesia
Jun 27, 2023 – NetRange has announced a partnership with Vidio to extend the reach of Vidio's video-on-demand service in Indonesia through inclusion in the NetRange Smart TV App Store ecosystem.
News categories: NetRange, Vidio, Michi Uemetsu, Hadikusuma Wahab, Apps, Digital TV, Indonesia, Smart TV, Streaming
NetRange Smart TV portal and browser for Skyworth RDK STBs
Oct 31, 2022 – NetRange and Skyworth Digital Technology have announced that the NetRange Smart TV Portal for RDK and the NetFront™ Browser BE have been selected to provide content services through Skyworth RDK set-top boxes.
News categories: ACCESS Co, Skyworth Digital Technology, Michi Uematsu, Apps, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
Jun 30, 2022 – NetRange has announced that it has been selected by Tencent Video to power the international expansion of its WeTV service by reaching new Smart TV and connected device users through the NetRange Smart TV App Store.
News categories: ACCESS CO, NetRange, WeTV, Michi Uemetsu, Apps, China, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
May 17, 2022 – ACCESS Europe has announced that BEAN TECH's in-vehicle infotainment system, powered by ACCESS Twine for Car, has been chosen by Great Wall Motor (GWM) in Europe to provide IVI in its GWM ORA and WEY models.
News categories: ACCESS CO, BEAN TECH, Great Wall Motor, NetRange, Michi Uematsu, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, In-Car, Middleware
Mango TV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store
May 11, 2022 – NetRange has partnered with Mango TV to bring its Chinese VoD content library to the NetRange Smart TV App Store. Mango TV used NetRange's single integration process, eliminating the need for content agreements with individual brands.
News categories: ACCESS CO, NetRange, Mango TV, Michi Uemetsu, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Hisense selects NetRange Smart TV portal for VIDAA TVs
Feb 14, 2022 – NetRange has been chosen to provide content for a range of Hisense TVs powered by VIDAA OS. The NetRange Smart TV portal provides a wide variety of apps, including local language content for Europe, LATAM, SE Asia and the CIS markets.
News categories: ACCESS CO, VIDAA, Rajin Persaud, Shinji Hoshino, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
NetRange provides IK World with STB app store and browser engine
Feb 2, 2022 – NetRange has announced a partnership with IK World to provide the OTT STB ODM with a combination of ACCESS's NetFront Browser BE and the NetRange Smart STB App Store on AOSP for markets including Latin America and SE Asia.
News categories: NetRange, IK World, Shinji Hoshino, Yi Hua Sheng, Advertising, Apps, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
ACCESS IVI solution integrated into the HARMAN Ignite Store
Sep 28, 2021 – ACCESS has announced that its Twine4Car has been integrated with the HARMAN Ignite Store, providing automotive OEMs with a portfolio of car-specific video services through the IVI platform.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, HARMAN, Michi Uematsu, Albert Jordan, Apps, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
NetRange provides customisable Smart TV app portal for KTC
Sep 8, 2021 – NetRange has announced that it has renewed its partnership with KTC to provide KTC customers with a customisable Smart TV app portal offering for individual markets through the NetRange Smart TV App Store.
News categories: NetRange, KTC, Michi Uematsu, Lawsen Rao, Apps, China, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC