Digital TV News: ATEME
ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
Oct 20, 2021 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) and ATEME have announced that VO's dynamic watermarking is embedded in IRDs and encoders from ATEME, enabling content owners and providers to identify the source of piracy leaks within various distribution channels.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, ATEME, Mathieu Harel, Julien Mandel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
Oct 12, 2021 – ATEME has joined the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program to accelerate the deployment of its cloud tools and technology. As part of the program, ATEME is bringing its video solutions to Google Cloud.
News categories: ATEME, Google Cloud, Rémi Beaudouin, Content Distribution, Worldwide
Dl Gtpl chooses ATEME cable headend solution
Sep 16, 2021 – ATEME has announced that Indian MSO DL Gtpl Digital TV & Broadband Services has chose ATEME's TITAN headend to upgrade its cable TV platform, providing exceptional video quality at very low bitrates.
News categories: ATEME, DL Gtpl, Gautier Vandomme, Manish Savani, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India
ATEME powers OTT video delivery at Telecom Armenia
Aug 3, 2021 – ATEME has announced that Telecom Armenia, an IPTV/OTT operator running under the Beeline brand, has selected its OTT video-delivery solution to enable a re-launch of its TV offering to the Armenian market.
News categories: ATEME, Telecom Armenia, Boris Yurin, Gevorg Gevorgyan, Armenia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Vietnam's AVG selects transcoders from ATEME
Jul 13, 2021 – ATEME has announced that AVG has chosen its TITAN transcoders to create a converged headend and deliver high-quality video services. AVG is the only private company with a TV broadcasting license in Vietnam.
News categories: ATEME, AVG, Nguyen Duc Long, Dr. Nguyen Cong Du, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Streaming, Terrestrial, Vietnam
ATEME live transcoder supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
Jul 6, 2021 – ATEME has announced that it has integrated Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos immersive audio technologies into its TITAN Live solution, making it the first solution on the market to encode and deliver both experiences natively.
News categories: ATEME, Dolby, Thomas Burnichon, Jean-Christophe Morizur, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
ATEME provides video packaging and storage for AIS in Thailand
Jun 24, 2021 – ATEME has announced that it has provided a packaging and storage solution to AIS in Thailand. AIS has deployed ATEME’s NEA-DVR, a Cloud-ready solution with embedded distributed storage (EDS).
News categories: ATEME, AIS, Alexandre Arnodin, Visut Assawanonthawong, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Thailand
ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
Jun 22, 2021 – ATEME has announced that TCCL has chosen to implement ATEME’s TITAN Live solution for its cable TV platform. TCCL has upgraded its headend platform to complement its existing cable service offering.
News categories: ATEME, TCCL, Gautier Vandomme, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India
ATEME doubles encoding performance with Intel processors
Jun 17, 2021 – ATEME has announced that by harnessing the combination of Intel processors it has achieved a 2x performance increase for its video encoders, resulting in high OTT visual quality at a lower cost.
News categories: ATEME, Intel Corp, Abdellatif Khindouf, Nagesh Puppala, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor