Digital TV News: Amobee
Tremor International to acquire Amobee
Jul 25, 2022 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has entered into an agreement to acquire Amobee. Tremor will acquire Amobee's Omnichannel Demand Side Platform and Advanced TV Platform but will not acquire its Email Marketing Platform.
News categories: Tremor International, Amobee, Ofer Druker, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Initiative to support development of addressable media in Europe launched
Dec 16, 2021 – Amobee, Carbon, Comscore, Finecast, LiveRamp, Lotame, Neustar and PubMatic, in association with The Project X Institute, have announced the launch of the European Addressable Media Initiative, focused on supporting the development of addressable media in Europe.
News categories: Project X Institute, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe
Singtel TV subscribers down 3,000 in 3Q 2021
Nov 11, 2021 – Singtel has provided a business update for its second quarter ended 30 September 2021. The company finished the quarter with 368,000 pay TV subscribers, down 3,000 in the quarter, and down 9,000 year-on-year.
News categories: Singtel, Amobee, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Singapore, Subscribers
RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
Oct 21, 2021 – RTL Group and Amobee will establish a jointly owned sales and services company called TechAlliance, which will combine the ad-tech services of Amobee, Smartclip and Yospace in continental Europe.
News categories: RTL Group, Amobee, Yospace, Thomas Rabe, Nick Brien, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe
ITV launches Planet V addressable advertising platform
Oct 5, 2020 – ITV's advertising platform, Planet V has gone live. Planet V gives advertisers and agencies control over the planning, purchasing and reporting of their campaigns across ITV’s VOD service, the ITV Hub.
News categories: ITV, Amobee, Rhys McLachlan, Ryan Jamboretz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
Amobee and Beachfront make STB VOD ad inventory programmatic
Apr 13, 2020 – Amobee has announced a partnership with Beachfront to offer media buyers Beachfront’s solution that unlocks MVPD and broadcast network’s STB VOD inventory for programmatic activation through the Amobee platform.
News categories: Amobee, Beachfront, Bryan Everett, Chris Maccaro, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
FreeWheel launches Video Marketplace Report for Europe
Jan 30, 2020 – FreeWheel has launched a Video Marketplace Report specifically for Europe. The paper shows a continued upward trend in premium video, driving investment in 'growth platforms' such as connected TV and mobile.
News categories: FreeWheel, Thomas Bremond, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research
Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
Nov 20, 2019 – Amobee is to integrate LiveRamp’s (NYSE: RAMP) IdentityLink to enhance its Audience Segment Builder, a cross-screen targeting solution. Using LiveRamp’s identity graph, Amobee will enable marketers to buy inventory based on anonymous IDs to reach consumers across converged media.
News categories: Amobee, LiveRamp, Bryan Everett, Travis Clinger, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
ITV announces new addressable advertising platform: Planet V
Nov 12, 2019 – ITV has announced the launch of its addressable advertising platform - Planet V. Planet V will allow advertisers and agencies control over the purchasing of their campaigns across ITV’s premium VOD service, the ITV Hub.
News categories: ITV, Kelly Williams, Steve Ballinger, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV