Digital TV News: Arkena
France Télévisions selects Arkena to develop its new SVOD platform
Sep 13, 2017 – Arkena has been trusted by France Télévisions to deliver its new SVOD project. The service will be integrated into the new france.tv platform, which will allow the majority of the group’s content to be reviewed on all screens.
News categories: Arkena, France Télévisions, Aymeric de Cardes, Julien Verley, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IBC, OTT
Arkena and Akamai partner on content delivery
Jul 11, 2016 – Arkena has announced a partnership agreement with Akamai. By combining its live and on-demand media management services with Akamai’s global CDN, Arkena will be able to offer clients a delivery solution for video across networks and connected devices.
News categories: Arkena, Akamai, Ivan Dulguerian, Florence Hoppenot, Content Distribution, Worldwide
France Télévisions optimizes its catch-up TV service with Arkena
Apr 29, 2015 – France Télévisions has selected the technology platform of Arkena to optimize francetv pluzz, its OTT catch-up TV offering for connected devices. The service has been launched on several set-top boxes, on the Internet and for other connected screens.
News categories: Arkena, France Télévisions, Gregory Samson, Stéphane Van Bosterhaudt,, Content Distribution, France, Mobile, OTT
Arkena and Intertrust partner on secure OTT content delivery
Sep 12, 2014 – Arkena and Intertrust have announced that they have formed a partnership for the delivery of OTT services - Arkena’s OTT Service Manager will include technology components from Intertrust’s SyncTV platform and ExpressPlay DRM service.
News categories: Arkena, Intertrust, Ivan Dulguerian, Gilles Boccon-Gibod, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC, OTT, Worldwide
TF1 VIDEO chooses Arkena to operate its MYTF1VOD platform
Sep 8, 2014 – Arkena has announced that it has been chosen by TF1 VIDEO to provide the technical platform of its Video On Demand service MYTF1VOD - the premium transactional VOD service of the largest French broadcaster TF1.
News categories: Arkena, TF1, Tristan du Laz, Grégory Samson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, France, HbbTV, IBC, OTT
Arkena delivers OTT for beIN SPORTS France
Jun 23, 2014 – Arkena has announced the provision of turn-key OTT and catch-up services for beIN SPORTS CONNECT, an OTT offer launched by beIN SPORTS France to deliver its live channels directly to connected devices.
News categories: Arkena, beIN SPORTS, Sylvain Merle, Julien Seligmann, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Mobile, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
- TF1 and M6 enter exclusive merger negotiations
- WarnerMedia and Discovery combine entertainment assets in standalone company
- Global pay TV revenues to drop by $30 billion
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting