Digital TV News: Arkena
France Télévisions selects Arkena to develop its new SVOD platform
Sep 13, 2017 – Arkena has been trusted by France Télévisions to deliver its new SVOD project. The service will be integrated into the new france.tv platform, which will allow the majority of the group’s content to be reviewed on all screens.
News categories: Arkena, France Télévisions, Aymeric de Cardes, Julien Verley, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IBCShowcase, OTT
Arkena and Akamai partner on content delivery
Jul 11, 2016 – Arkena has announced a partnership agreement with Akamai. By combining its live and on-demand media management services with Akamai’s global CDN, Arkena will be able to offer clients a delivery solution for video across networks and connected devices.
News categories: Arkena, Akamai, Ivan Dulguerian, Florence Hoppenot, Content Distribution, Worldwide
France Télévisions optimizes its catch-up TV service with Arkena
Apr 29, 2015 – France Télévisions has selected the technology platform of Arkena to optimize francetv pluzz, its OTT catch-up TV offering for connected devices. The service has been launched on several set-top boxes, on the Internet and for other connected screens.
News categories: Arkena, France Télévisions, Gregory Samson, Stéphane Van Bosterhaudt,, Content Distribution, France, Mobile, OTT
Arkena and Intertrust partner on secure OTT content delivery
Sep 12, 2014 – Arkena and Intertrust have announced that they have formed a partnership for the delivery of OTT services - Arkena’s OTT Service Manager will include technology components from Intertrust’s SyncTV platform and ExpressPlay DRM service.
News categories: Arkena, Intertrust, Ivan Dulguerian, Gilles Boccon-Gibod, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBCShowcase, OTT, Worldwide
TF1 VIDEO chooses Arkena to operate its MYTF1VOD platform
Sep 8, 2014 – Arkena has announced that it has been chosen by TF1 VIDEO to provide the technical platform of its Video On Demand service MYTF1VOD - the premium transactional VOD service of the largest French broadcaster TF1.
News categories: Arkena, TF1, Tristan du Laz, Grégory Samson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, France, HbbTV, IBCShowcase, OTT
Arkena delivers OTT for beIN SPORTS France
Jun 23, 2014 – Arkena has announced the provision of turn-key OTT and catch-up services for beIN SPORTS CONNECT, an OTT offer launched by beIN SPORTS France to deliver its live channels directly to connected devices.
News categories: Arkena, beIN SPORTS, Sylvain Merle, Julien Seligmann, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Mobile, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0