Digital TV News: Ateme
Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
Nov 28, 2023 – Ateme has announced that it has powered contribution for NT, a telecommunications operator in Thailand, at numerous sports events throughout Asia and beyond over the last two years.
News categories: Ateme, NT, Duc Long Nguyen, Weeradej Seangudomchai, Asia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Thailand
Ateme supplies disaster recovery solution to Volia in Ukraine
Nov 21, 2023 – Volia has chosen Ateme to supply a Disaster Recovery solution for its packaging and CDN platform in Ukraine, enabling it to continue to deliver programming OTT, even in the most challenging circumstances.
News categories: Ateme, Volia, Ilyas Laikov, Andrii Val, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Ukraine
DVB Project elects new Steering Board
Nov 13, 2023 – The General Assembly of the DVB Project has elected a new Steering Board to serve for the coming two years. It includes representatives of 43 companies across DVB's four member constituencies.
News categories: DVB Project, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Regulation, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
Ateme video transcoder range now ARIB compliant
Nov 14, 2023 – Ateme has announced the compliance of its TITAN range of video transcoders with the Japanese video standards defined by the Association of Radio Industries and Business (ARIB).
News categories: Ateme, Gautier Vandomme, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Japan
PROEXE and Ateme now providing video processing and delivery at Vectra
Nov 10, 2023 – Vectra has changed its providers of video processing and delivery solutions, with origin packaging now being provided by Ateme and PROEXE providing CDN services.
News categories: Ateme, PROEXE, Vectra, Tomasz Pałdyna, Maciej Bakalarz, Bartłomiej Irzyński, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland
UHD Spain tests end-to-end transmission of UHD-HDR and 5G
Oct 23, 2023 – UHD Spain has tested UHD-HDR broadcasting using 5G contributions, cloud mixing, multi-media broadcasting including 5G Broadcast, and the use of the public Internet network for signal transport.
News categories: UHD Spain, Xavier Redón, Emili Planas, Pere Vila, Miguel Ángel Cristóbal, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Spain
Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
Sep 26, 2023 – Ateme has announced that it was behind the video and immersive audio experiences delivered in 17 languages by Viacom18 Media during the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023.
News categories: Ateme, Viacom18 Media, Jibu Mathew, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India
Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
Sep 21, 2023 – Ateme has announced that its solution was used in the first U.S. transmission of a 5G signal over a licensed broadcast facility, in a proof of concept of 5G Broadcast to the FCC.
News categories: Ateme, Qualcomm, XGen Network, Mickaël Raulet, Lorenzo Casaccia, Frank Copsidas, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Tata Elxsi and Ateme offer pre-integrated FAST deployment solution
Sep 13, 2023 – Tata Elxsi has announced an alliance with Ateme to deliver a pre-integrated FAST channel deployment solution, combining Tata Elxsi's OTT delivery platform with Ateme's SSAI technology.
News categories: Tata Elxsi, Ateme, KP Sreekumar, Ahmed Swidan, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification