Digital TV News: Ateme
Ateme joins Google Cloud Marketplace
Apr 27, 2023 – Ateme's video processing and delivery products can now be purchased on Google Cloud Marketplace, expanding the choice available to Google Cloud users seeking video delivery solutions.
News categories: Ateme, Google Cloud, Yohann Guilloux, Kip Schauer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Software, Worldwide
Ateme integrates Fraunhofer MPEG-H Audio in its KYRION encoders
Apr 13, 2023 – Fraunhofer IIS and Ateme facilitating the delivery of personalized and immersive sound with the integration of Fraunhofer's MPEG-H Audio into Ateme's KYRION encoders.
News categories: Ateme, Fraunhofer IIS, Julien Mandel, Adrian Murtaza, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Pearl TV brings NEXTGEN TV And Run3 TV to NAB Show 2023
Apr 13, 2023 – At NAB Show 2023, Pearl TV will demonstrate NEXTGEN TV features and capabilities with partners including Comcast NBCUniversal, Samsung and LG Electronics.
News categories: Pearl TV, RUN3TV, Robert Folliard, Anne Schelle, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, Smart TV, USA
Ateme converges traditional television and gaming
Apr 6, 2023 – Ateme has launched its Virtual Lounge. The solution embeds multiple OTT players enabling the same sporting event to be viewed from different angles, bringing the streams into a gaming environment.
News categories: Ateme, Mickaël Raulet, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gaming, Media Player, NABShow, Worldwide
Ateme, Six Floor Solutions and Pushologies automate fan engagement
Mar 30, 2023 – Ateme, Six Floor Solutions and Pushologies are offering an automated solution that allows sports content rights holders and streamers to increase fan engagement while opening up e-commerce possibilities.
News categories: Ateme, Six Floor Solutions, Pushologies, Remi Beaudouin, Pedro Aço, Charlotte Barham, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
Mar 28, 2023 – Ateme has launched its NextGen Statmux, designed for NextGen TV and other IP-based streaming services. The technology enables 20% greater efficiency in video delivery over existing solutions.
News categories: Ateme, Julien Mandel, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, USA
Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
Mar 21, 2023 – Ateme has launched its Audience-Aware Streaming solution. Instead of creating the same set of numerous streaming profiles for every type of content, the solution dynamically optimizes the profiles to viewing requirements.
News categories: Ateme, Dan Patton, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Ateme completes AWS ISV Accelerate program
Mar 14, 2023 – Ateme has announced that it has completed the AWS ISV Accelerate program, a co-sell program for independent software vendors providing software solutions that run on or integrate with AWS.
News categories: Ateme, AWS, Yohann Guilloux, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Software, Worldwide
Freeview channels move into the cloud with BT
Mar 9, 2023 – The contract between BT and D3&4 has seen BT switch on cloud processing for regionalised TV across all of D3&4's Freeview channels – ready for distribution to regions across the UK.
News categories: BT, Faisal Mahomed, Greg Bensberg, Content Distribution, Digital TV, UK
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028