Digital TV News: CEVA
Novatek adopts CEVA A/V DSP and software for Smart TV SoCs
Jan 6, 2020 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA) has announced that Novatek has deployed its Audio DSP, voice front-end software, and speech recognition software to incorporate far-field voice wakeup and control functionality in its multi microphone enabled smart TV SoCs.
News categories: CEVA, Novatek, Moshe Sheier, CES2021, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Worldwide
CEVA acquires Hillcrest Labs
Jul 22, 2019 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA) has announced the acquisition of Hillcrest Labs from InterDigital. Hillcrest Labs is a leading global supplier of software and components for sensor processing in consumer and IoT devices.
News categories: CEVA, Hillcrest Labs, Gideon Wertheizer, Chad Lucien, MnA, UX, Worldwide
CEVA and Idea! Partner to Deliver Software-Based ISDB-T Demodulation Solution
Dec 15, 2011 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA; LSE: CVA) has announced a software-based product offering for multi-standard DTV demodulation based on its CEVA-XC DSP core. The company has partnered with Idea! Electronic Systems to develop a complete, ISDB-T solution.
News categories: CEVA, Idea! Electronic Systems, CES2021, ISDB-T, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Terrestrial
CEVA to Showcase Latest IP for Digital Home and Mobile Products at CES 2012
Dec 5, 2011 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA; LSE: CVA) has announced that it will showcase a range of innovative multimedia and communications solutions for the digital home and mobile markets at CES 2012 in Las Vegas from January 10-13th, 2012.
News categories: CEVA, CES2021, Silicon IP
Trident Micro Licenses CEVA DSP for Set-Top Box and DTV Product Lines
May 27, 2010 – CEVA, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEVA; LSE: CVA) has announced that Trident Microsystems (Nasdaq: TRID) has licensed CEVA's DSP technology for demodulation in set-top box and television systems product lines.
News categories: CEVA, Trident Micro, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
CEVA Unveils Programmable HD Video and Image Processing Platform for Connected Multimedia Devices
Feb 15, 2010 – CEVA (Nasdaq: CEVA; LSE: CVA) has unveiled CEVA-MM3000™, a fully programmable, HD video and imaging platform specifically designed for the connected generation of portable multimedia and home entertainment devices.
News categories: CEVA, MWC20, Silicon IP
CEVA MM2000 Multimedia Solution Powers Solomon Systech MagusCore High Performance Portable Multimedia Processor
Sep 9, 2008 – CEVA [Nasdaq: CEVA; LSE: CVA] has announced that Solomon Systech has licensed and deployed (as the SSD1933 multimedia processor) its programmable MM2000 portable multimedia DSP IP for their MagusCore™ multimedia processor platform family.
News categories: CEVA, Solomon Systech, ICs, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Tablet
Sunplus mMedia Licenses CEVA's MM2000 Multimedia Solution for Portable Multimedia Processors
Sep 9, 2008 – TAIPEI, Taiwan — IIC Taiwan — CEVA, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEVA; LSE: CVA), a leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platform solutions and DSP cores, today announced that Sunplus mMedia, Inc. has licensed the fully programmable MM2000 portable multimedia solution for the development of low-cost, high performance system-on-chips (SoCs) for power-sensitive applications, including portable multimedia […]
News categories: CEVA, Sunplus mMedia, Portable, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Tablet
CEVA and NBICC Collaborate to Add China's AVS Video Standard to Portfolio of Audio/Video Codecs for CEVA's MM2000 Platform
Mar 10, 2008 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA / LSE: CVA) has announced a collaboration with the Ningbo CAS IC Design Center (NBICC) to add China's Audio Video Coding Standard (AVS) to the portfolio of codecs available for CEVA's MM2000™ programmable multimedia platform.
News categories: CEVA, CAS-ICT, China, IPTV, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system