Digital TV News: CIBN
RealNetworks codec chosen for CIBN mobile TV App
Jun 27, 2018 – RealNetworks (NASDAQ: RNWK) has announced the commercial deployment of RealMedia HD on the China International Broadcasting Network (CIBN) Mobile TV App, available now for download from Android app stores in China.
News categories: RealNetworks, China International Broadcasting Network, Jiang Hense, Xie Shengluo, Apps, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, Semiconductor, Streaming
CIBN to use RealNetworks' HD codec for its OTT TV apps
Feb 26, 2018 – RealNetworks (NASDAQ: RNWK) has announced that China International Broadcasting Network (CIBN) will launch a commercial trial of RealNetworks' codec, RealMedia HD, on its OTT HD VIDEO app and Stars China mobile app, China TV.
News categories: RealNetworks, China International Broadcasting Network, Rob Glaser, Hense Jiang, Ke Hengzhong, Apps, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, MWC23, Streaming
RealNetworks and Amlogic expand media codec partnership
Jan 9, 2018 – RealNetworks (NASDAQ: RNWK) has announced an agreement to license its RealMedia HD codec for porting and optimization to Amlogic. RealMedia HD is a video codec that delivers HD video quality at a fraction of the bandwidth required by other codecs.
News categories: RealNetworks, Amlogic, Morris Zhang, James Xie, CES2023, Digital TV, Media Player, Semiconductor, Worldwide
RealNetworks and CIBN Oriental deploy RealMedia HD video codec
Aug 16, 2017 – RealNetworks (NASDAQ: RNWK) has announced a partnership with CIBN Oriental to enhance the company's TV and mobile video streaming capabilities. RealNetworks' RealMedia HD technology enables CIBN Oriental's users to enjoy their OTT service on large screens as well as on any mobile device.
News categories: RealNetworks, CIBN, Rob Glaser, Morris Zhang, Gong Yuguo, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
CIBN selects Irdeto as security partner for China DRM
Nov 24, 2016 – Irdeto has announced that China International Broadcasting Network (CIBN), a subsidiary of China Radio International, is its first Chinese customer for Irdeto Rights with China DRM Support.
News categories: Irdeto, CIBN, Marco Xie, Fu Qiang, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming
- Hrvatski Telekom initiates Iskon integration
- PROEN deploys Qwilt and Cisco CDN solution in Thailand
- Akta powers AVOD, SVOD, Live Streaming and FAST for ViX
- Nielsen integrates measurement for Netflix's ad-supported plan
- CommScope to sell Home Networks business to Vantiva
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia