Digital TV News: CIBN
RealNetworks codec chosen for CIBN mobile TV App
Jun 27, 2018 – RealNetworks (NASDAQ: RNWK) has announced the commercial deployment of RealMedia HD on the China International Broadcasting Network (CIBN) Mobile TV App, available now for download from Android app stores in China.
News categories: RealNetworks, China International Broadcasting Network, Jiang Hense, Xie Shengluo, Apps, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Semiconductor
CIBN to use RealNetworks' HD codec for its OTT TV apps
Feb 26, 2018 – RealNetworks (NASDAQ: RNWK) has announced that China International Broadcasting Network (CIBN) will launch a commercial trial of RealNetworks' codec, RealMedia HD, on its OTT HD VIDEO app and Stars China mobile app, China TV.
News categories: RealNetworks, China International Broadcasting Network, Rob Glaser, Hense Jiang, Ke Hengzhong, Apps, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, MWC20, OTT
RealNetworks and Amlogic expand media codec partnership
Jan 9, 2018 – RealNetworks (NASDAQ: RNWK) has announced an agreement to license its RealMedia HD codec for porting and optimization to Amlogic. RealMedia HD is a video codec that delivers HD video quality at a fraction of the bandwidth required by other codecs.
News categories: RealNetworks, Amlogic, Morris Zhang, James Xie, CES2021, Digital TV, Media Player, Semiconductor, Worldwide
RealNetworks and CIBN Oriental deploy RealMedia HD video codec
Aug 16, 2017 – RealNetworks (NASDAQ: RNWK) has announced a partnership with CIBN Oriental to enhance the company's TV and mobile video streaming capabilities. RealNetworks' RealMedia HD technology enables CIBN Oriental's users to enjoy their OTT service on large screens as well as on any mobile device.
News categories: RealNetworks, CIBN, Rob Glaser, Morris Zhang, Gong Yuguo, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
CIBN selects Irdeto as security partner for China DRM
Nov 24, 2016 – Irdeto has announced that China International Broadcasting Network (CIBN), a subsidiary of China Radio International, is its first Chinese customer for Irdeto Rights with China DRM Support.
News categories: Irdeto, CIBN, Marco Xie, Fu Qiang, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5