Digital TV News: Comscore
ViacomCBS renews TV measurement deal with Comscore
Apr 27, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced an expanded renewal agreement to provide ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) with Comscore’s National TV measurement currency for its portfolio of news, entertainment and sports networks.
News categories: Comscore, ViacomCBS, Carol Hinnant, John Halley, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore expands DISH Media agreement to include Sling TV
Apr 22, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has extended its deal with DISH Media to include Sling TV. The agreement continues to include cross-platform measurement of advanced advertising and content via Comscore TV products.
News categories: Comscore, DISH Media, Sling TV, Bill Livek, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
JW Player first with support for Open Measurement video ads
Apr 20, 2021 – JW Player has announced that its HTML5 video player is the first to support the Open Measurement Interface Definition (OMID). JW Player has updated its player to include the Open Measurement for Web Video SDK.
News categories: JW Player, Michael Schwalb, Stefan Bergmeier, Nabil Moghib, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, HTML5, Media Player, OTT, Worldwide
$18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
Apr 7, 2021 – IRIS.TV has completed an $18 million Series B funding round. The investment will enable IRIS.TV to accelerate the growth of its video data platform, and API tools that enable video-level data targeting for CTV and online video.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Intel Capital, Field Garthwaite, Richie Hyden, Marcelino Ford-Livene, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Fort Myers Broadcasting renews with Comscore for TV measurement
Mar 22, 2021 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced an agreement to provide Fort Myers Broadcasting with local TV measurement currency across their Southwest Florida TV stations, including WINK-TV (CBS).
News categories: Comscore, Steve Walsh, Joe Schwartzel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore and TVB announce TV measurement renewal
Mar 16, 2021 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a renewal agreement to provide U.S. local TV trade association, TVB, with audience information including Comscore’s Advanced Automotive Demographics segments.
News categories: Comscore, TVB, Steve Walsh, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Ovation signs with Comscore for VOD audience measurement
Mar 11, 2021 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced an agreement to provide Ovation, an American television network dedicated to art and culture, with video-on-demand (VOD) audience measurement.
News categories: Comscore, Ovation, Carol Hinnant, Liz Janneman, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore and Samba TV extend CTV data partnership to Australia
Feb 24, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has expanded its TV measurement footprint to Australia with Samba TV. The new connected TV (CTV) measurement solution, launched last year in Europe, has now reached this key market in the APAC region.
News categories: Comscore, Samba TV, Bill Livek, Ashwin Navin, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV
Comscore and MediaMath target CTV and video in LATAM
Feb 18, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and MediaMath have partnered to launch a connected TV (CTV), video, mobile and desktop contextual targeting solution for Latin America using MediaMath's demand-side platform.
News categories: Comscore, MediaMath, Alejandro Fosk, Guillermo Abud, Aldo Tabe, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Latin America, OTT
- NEXTGEN TV comes to Grand Rapids, MI
- Polestar develops streaming app for Polestar 2 cars in Europe
- JW Player acquires VUALTO
- 3SS powers TCC Android TV service on SDMC STBs
- du partners with ATEME on OTT and DTH projects
- Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
- Peach launches global ad distribution platform
- India sees huge headroom for growth in TV and digital
- Sinclair unifies ad sales with Operative Media
- Dominant share for MediaTek in smart speaker market
- Connected TV continues to drive U.S. digital video ad growth
- VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
- Small growth in global pay TV subscribers to 2026
- Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
- Vivendi, Fininvest and Mediaset end their disputes
- fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
- Verizon Media to be acquired by Apollo funds
- Stoneroos acquired by NEP The Netherlands
- AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
- Charter residential video customers down 156,000 in 1Q 2021